103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1

Start from the beginning

    Although they knew that the child had suffered a lot, the police still asked about the whereabouts of the two kidnappers for official duties.

    Jiang Yi briefly talked about what happened to her. She remembered that she had attacked the gangster. She leaned on the policeman's shoulder and asked hesitantly, "Sister policeman, will I go to jail? How many times did I stab the kidnapper?" Knife..."

    The police sister replied: "You are self-defense, but it depends on the analysis of the situation. It doesn't matter, you are kidnapped, as long as you are fine..."     Jiang Yi let out a low voice, but She picked herself up quickly. After all, in this situation, it is already very good to be able to escape from death. As for other matters, we will talk about them later.     She is not even afraid of death, let alone such things as the future.     Jiang Yi thought so optimistically, but was carried out of the woods by the police. Soon, they came to the three-way intersection. In the dark night, the street lights were bright, illuminating the row of police cars parked by the side of the road.

    Jiang Yi finally felt relieved when he saw this row of police cars. From a distance, she saw Jiang Rulu getting out of the car, running towards her, shouting, "Jiang Yi!"

    Jiang Yi was lying on the policeman's back, seeing her eyes brighten, and she was hoarse. The voice responded to her: "Here."

    Jiang Yi asked the police to put her down, and as soon as he stood still, Jiang Rulu rushed over, crying and calling her: "Jiang Yi, I'm so worried about you!

    " Weak, being pushed and thrown by Jiang Silu, the whole person staggered back several steps, his body softened, and he fell back on the ground uncontrollably.

    When she fell to the ground, she also called out to be careful, hugged Jiang Silu in her arms, let her pillow her lower body, and fell to the ground together.

    The two fell together, and Jiang Yi was hit so hard that he became dizzy and groaned in pain.

    Jiang Silu immediately got up, sat on her stomach and hurriedly reached out to touch her head, and asked her anxiously: "How is it, are you okay?"

    Jiang Rulu's voice soon became crying, anxiously Said: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault..."

    As soon as she cried, Jiang Yi felt very distressed. She got up quickly, and raised her hand to wipe Jiang Shuang's tears: "Don't cry, I'm fine..." "

    Don't cry, don't cry..."

    Jiang Shuang gasped, looking at Jiang Yi, who was all dirty and clumsy. He wiped away her tears, and the tears flowed even more fiercely. She sobbed for a while, then stretched out her hand to hold Jiang Yi's face, and kissed it hard.

    Just the lips touching each other, Jiang Yi was stunned. She subconsciously stretched out her hand, hugged Jiang Silu's waist, carefully licked her lips, and got a more intense kiss.

    Lips and tongues intertwined, the two acted as if no one was around.

    The adults standing beside them looked at the young couple, turned their heads away, and looked at the moon in the sky in embarrassment.

    How should I put it, it's nice to be young.

    Ning Wenyin got out of the car early in the morning and stood beside her car to witness the whole process, feeling very complicated.

    Even though she knew her daughter well, she never thought that she would fall in love with Jiang Yi early on. How should I put it, although all the abnormalities of Jiang Silu can be explained in this way, but the two children's puppy love still has a big impact on her.