40

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 40

    Jiang Yi felt that it was a bit strange for him to talk about this topic with Jiang Shuang. She coughed lightly, and said somewhat uncomfortably, "That's what you say it is."

    She had no intention of talking about this topic with Jiang Shuang, after saying this, she put on her earphones and lowered her head to continue playing the game. Jiang Shuang glanced at her, saw that she no longer paid attention to him, and did not speak.

    The two remained silent for a while and returned home.

    Although Jiang Yi didn't tell the adults about the masquerade party, Ning Wenyin still knew about it.

    On Saturday, Ning Wenyin invited a fashion designer to come to her home, specially measured the size of Jiang Yi and Jiang Silu, ordered several sets of evening dresses, and some winter clothes.

    At the beginning, Jiang Yi was still a little confused, thinking that it would be fine to just buy ready-made clothes, why bother to order them.

    When she talked about this matter with Ning Wenyin in private, Ning Wenyin just smiled and said: "A lady should have a dress that fits her size perfectly. This is the best.

    " Yi naturally doesn't know that in Jiang Qionghua's class, there are strict standards for food, clothing, housing and transportation.

    Even though Ning Wenyin didn't care about these standards, she still spent a lot of effort in order for Jiang Yi to appear beautifully at the birthday party.

    In addition to the dresses prepared for the birthday, Ning Wenyin also ordered dresses for the masquerade ball for the two children.

    Before ordering, Ning Wenyin asked her with a smile what element she likes more. Retro, or modern, steampunk or cyberpunk?

    Jiang Yi made a strange request: "Steampunk vampire?"

    Ning Wenyin thought it was very interesting, and nodded thoughtfully: "Very thoughtful, Aunt Ning will try..."

    When Ning Wenyin said to try, Jiang Yi didn't understand what it meant. It was only later that Jiang Yi found out that Ning Wenyin was a designer herself, and she was involved in everything from small jewelry to some banquet venue design, and it reflected her good taste and superb artistic attainments.

    After choosing the dress on Saturday, Jiang Yi was called out by his friends to play together on Sunday. Although Jiang Yi was ten million unhappy in his heart, he couldn't hold back the warm invitation from his friend, and finally went out.

    You know, she is an out-and-out squatting at home, playing games and watching TV at home almost every weekend.

    Ning Wenyin happened to be at home that day. Seeing Jiang Yi change into a white down jacket and hurried out, she asked with some doubts, "Where is Xiao Yi going?" Jiang Yi pulled up the zipper of the down jacket, looked at

    Ning Wenyin and said, "A date with a friend I'm going out to play."

    Ning Wenyin nodded, and said to her: "Then you have fun, but remember to come back and finish your meal. Aunt Ning is cooking today, so you must go home early." Ning

    Wenyin This exhortation, like those mothers who don't want their children to go wild outside, is full of concern. Jiang Yi nodded, went to the porch to change his shoes, and said, "Okay Aunt Ning, I will be home before 5:30 in the evening."