7

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 7

    Seeing that Jiang Yi wanted to continue, Jiang Rulu took a step forward and ran towards Jiang Yi.

    She came to Jiang Yi's side, grabbed Jiang Yi's hand, looked at the mourning classmates and shook her head: "Jiang Yi, stop beating! You beat them all up like this..." Beating someone at school

    is It's a very bad thing, Jiang Yi might be fired.

    Jiang Yi really didn't expect Jiang Silu to rush over to stop her. Looking at these people who were still groaning, Jiang Yi took a deep breath, endured the pain in the corner of his mouth, and cast a mocking look at Jiang Shuang: "Why, are you here to help them?" The moment he saw Jiang

    Shuang , Jiang Yi suddenly realized that her current image is a typical bad school bully and bad kid! The first grader like Jiang Silu, the flower of Gaoling, might not understand her bullying style, and thus hate her.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Jiang Yi started his journey to collect negative points again.

    Jiang Rulu looked at her fixedly, but didn't speak.

    Jiang Yi twitched his hand, took it out of Jiang Silu's hand, and said very boringly: "Forget it, that's enough." The little leader said viciously: "Touch me again next time, I'll squat at the school gate every day to cover you with sacks!

    " She was a little unconvinced, she gritted her teeth and said to Jiang Yi, "You little bastard..." "

    Huh?" Jiang Yi narrowed his eyes and gave her a dangerous look.

    The little leader stared at her: "Wait for me...I want to tell my mother...you hit me, go to jail!"

    Jiang Yi stood up, covered the corner of his throbbing mouth, dismissively Gu said: "Let me in if you can! I'll beat you when you come out!"

    If she can go to jail, it might be a good thing for the current situation. Staying inside for a few years, until the age of twenty, maybe you can break the fate of early death.

    Jiang Yi was not afraid at all. Thinking of the way the other party scolded her just now, the corners of his eyes started to turn red again, and he raised his leg to kick her again: "I can't beat you to death! If I kill you, I'll just squat in there Ten years! Who is afraid of whom!"

    Jiang Ruxie on the side looked terrified, saw that Jiang Yi was going to kick someone again, and dragged her back: "Jiang Yi!"

    Jiang Yi turned her head, looking at her with red eyes. She: "Why are you meddling in your own business! Are we familiar?"

    Jiang Silu's face turned pale, but he still held onto her tightly and shook his head: "It's not worth it for you to do this."

    Jiang Yi glanced at her, in the end He didn't kick her again, but just shook off her, picked up the dinner plate and walked out.

    "Let's go!" Jiang Yi carried the dinner plate, like a lone wolf who had won but was extremely desolate, pushed through the crowd and walked out.

    Jiang Rulu looked at her back, thinking about her blood-stained mouth, red eyes, and bruises on her face...for a while, she couldn't say how she felt.

    For this kind of people, Jiang Shuang felt that he should be afraid. But the person in front of her was Jiang Yi, but she didn't feel any fear.

    Maybe... the people she hit were all students who used to be domineering? So, won't make her hate it? This is a bit of a double standard.