54

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 54

    Jiang Yi woke up in a burst of severe pain.

    She supported her head, and when she got up from the bed, she found herself in a strange place. She looked up at the unpainted concrete ceiling, turned her eyes around, looked at the red brick wall, and couldn't react for a while.

    What the hell is this? Where is it? Isn't this a hospital?

    She clearly remembered that she had just finished a basketball game and went to a dinner party with her friends, but she saw a kid chasing balloons on the side of the road and almost got hit when he ran a red light, so she rushed over... Wait

    , She remembered that at that time, that big truck ran straight over, she must have died, she must have died! In this case, no one can survive.

    Jiang Yi suddenly felt terrified, so what is going on with her now, reborn?

    Jiang Yi's mind was in turmoil, and suddenly she felt a pain in her shoulder. She turned her head, looked at her left shoulder, stretched out her hand and opened her clothes, saw the tooth mark on her left shoulder that was soaked white, and took a breath.

    凎! Who bit her! The wound is so deep, he has a grudge against her!

    Before Jiang Yi was completely surprised, she discovered something was wrong with her lower body. There seems to be a heavy thing hanging in the usually empty place. Jiang Yi hastily stretched out his hand to touch it, but his head suddenly shut down.

    Ruined! She is a man!

    Jiang Yi raised his hand with grief and indignation, and touched his chest, which was very soft to the touch. Ah, it's okay, it's okay, it's still there...

    Jiang Yi thought about it, and belatedly realized: Grass! She's become a demon!     Jiang Yi couldn't help but hold his fist, and he

    hammered fiercely towards the fragile bed board: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhin

It's too perverted!

    Just when Jiang Yi was thinking this way, a pale-haired old lady came in with a bowl of porridge, and she was taken aback when she saw Jiang Yi sitting up from the bed.

    Her turbid eyes looked at Jiang Yi, full of joy: "My dear grandson!" As the old lady said, she spilled the things in her hand, and rushed towards Jiang Yi, hugging her tightly.

    Jiang Yi was embraced by the old man, with a dazed look on his face: This grandma, could it be her relative in her current body?

    Next, Jiang Yi spent a lot of effort to ask the old lady about the matter clearly. Soon, Jiang Yi realized that he had time-traveled.

    This is an ABO world, she is not a shemale, but an alpha. But her alpha is a bit special, she can't go out before she is twenty years old.

    It may be the law of people who travel through time, Jiang Yi is also called Jiang Yi now. The river of the river, the anecdote of the anecdote.

    Grandma said that she went up the mountain to cut firewood, and accidentally fell into the water, so people don't remember it.

    Jiang Yi thought that maybe the original owner just fell into the water and disappeared, so he let himself pass through. But how could the original owner get this wound on his shoulder by falling into the water by himself, which made Jiang Yi wonder.