Someone new & Someone old

SO I JUST REALIZED I CHANGED PERSONS FROM THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS SO IM SO SORRY. IM NOT GONNA CHANGE THEM BUT I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD I KNOW THAT I KNOW. IM USING FIRST PERSON NOW. Okay okay, love ya~Grace ❤️
.
.
.
.
.

*a couple months later*

Camila's POV

I faced the mirror And fixed my hair; placing a purple bow on the side of my head.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door, "Hi Austin."

"Hi Camila, you ready to go?" Austin smiled.

"Ugh he always says it wrong." I muttered under my breath.

I grabbed his hand as we drove to the movie theater and sat down in front of the glowing screen.

Austin and I have been dating for a couple weeks. He's a really sweet guy, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't using him to get over Lauren. She had been with Ariana constantly, and obviously I noticed.

Austin intertwined our fingers,"Are you okay babe? You seem a bit off lately."

"Yeah Austin, I'm fine." I gave him a weak smile and looked back at the movie.

Lauren's POV:

Staring into Ariana's eyes I smiled softly and took her hand in mine, "Happy 3 months babe."

She reciprocated the smile and pulled a small, black box out of her pocket.

My mouth went dry and I studied the girl with a worried expression on my face.

"Relax, I'm not proposing babe." She chuckled and squeezed my hand in reassurance. Taking the small necklace out she placed it into my hand.

It was beautiful. A sliver necklace with my birthstone placed in between two small hearts. It looked expensive and I was almost hesitant to accept.

Looking up, my eyes a little teary I managed to say,"Thank you so much..I love you."

This is the first time I had said that to a girl in ages. Well, Camila. So it meant a lot. I did love Ariana, didn't I?

Ariana looked into my emerald eyes and smiled expectantly,"I know. I love you too Jauregui."

Merging our hands together as we sat up to walk up along the beach I took in the familiar smell of lilac lotion she always wore. We walked around for awhile and then decided to go home.

Arriving at her house, I hovered over her lips and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated and I brushed by tongue along her bottom lip, receiving an eager opening. I deepened the kiss and moved my hands to the Ariana's lower back. She pulled away, breathless.

"You know we can't Lauren." Ariana sighed.

"I know, well...goodnight." I couldn't lie, I was disappointed. But she wanted to wait for the perfect person. And I had to respect that, it wasn't about physical intimacy anyways.

Ariana opened my car door and planted a chaste kiss on my lips before leaving, "Goodnight love."

As I drove home I drummed my fingers on the too of the steering wheel and slowed down, peering through the windshield to only see Camila and Austin.

"How can you even say that to me?!" Camila yelled at Austin, her eyes teary and desperate.

"Oh you fucking know it! I know you're still in love with Lauren. You're just using me Cabello. I can't believe I even fell for you."Austin retorted and thew his hands up in the air.

Austin sped into his car and slammed the door behind him.

"YOU KNOW WE'RE OVER!!" She screamed as the car drove away speedily. She repeated again softer, We're over...you know that!" Camila fell to the ground sobbing and held her knees close to her chest.