Prologue

"Are you sure you're alright with this, Ma?" Zayn asked worriedly as he escorted his mother to her awaiting car.

"I'm absolutely positive, sunshine! You and Niall deserve it! Yaser and I will be completely fine! Now give me my grandbabies!" She assured. Zayn internally sighed in relief; he couldn't remember the last time he and Niall had some quality alone time. Niall thanked his mother-in-law once again and said goodbye to their boys for the whole weekend.

Zayn said goodbye to his sons and his parents, and then shut the door quickly, ready for their night in. He immediately brought Niall closer by his belt loops and pressed a long, sweet kiss to his husband's pretty little lips.

"You're so beautiful, Niall James. How did I get so lucky?" He sighed.

"Zayn..." Niall dragged out, his cheeks and neck flushing a rosy colour as Zayn slid his hands lower and lower on his waist until his fingertips pressed into the start of the curve of his bum.

"Well, it's true, you know!" Zayn said, grinning.

"Oh, whatever! Let's just get on with it, yeah?" Niall giggled, fucking giggled, and slid his arms around Zayn's neck

"Pushy," Zayn said. He kissed him again and brought Niall even closer to himself, deepening their kiss.

Niall rolled his eyes gently and carded his fingers through Zayn's hair at the back of his head. Zayn tenderly pressed his lips to Niall's, then kissed him again a second time, Niall's hands going still at the base of his neck.

"I Love You, Z."

"I Love You too, baby. For forever and a day."

-

25.10.15