EPILOGUE: THE FANTASTIC FOUR

Then, we cut to the Ozark Downtown courtroom, then... we hear a female voice speak, defending them, as she goes along...

JENNIFER WALTERS (SHE-HULK) (AUDIENCE DOESN'T KNOW YET):

Yesterday, The Four of You, Including your two children, son, and daughter, and your friendly little robot, which i don't know his name... protected us from the evil forces of a man, named victor von doom... and i just wanna say that the four of you, did a fantastic job, on protecting this city... and most importantly... you all, should be named... The Fantastic Four.

As she says that... We See Jennifer Walter's Face, and we find out, that it's She-Hulk!

JENNIFER WALTERS (SHE-HULK):

Thank you all for your help, we all appreciate it...

REED:

Well... You're Welcome Mrs. Walters.

SUE:

You Too.

JOHNNY:

You Too.

BEN:

You Too.

FRANKLIN RICHARDS:

You Too.

VALERIA:

You Too.

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

And You Too.

JENNIFER WALTERS:

Well Thank You Guys!

REED/SUE/JOHNNY/BEN/FRANKLIN/VALERIA/H.E.R.B.I.E.:

You're Welcome Mrs. Walters!

Then, The Judge Announces that this case is dismissed.

JUDGE:

Alright Everyone, This case is dismissed, you're all good to go! Have a great day!

Then, Franklin Storm sees the four, and the other three, Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben, Franklin, Valeria, and H.E.R.B.I.E.

FRANKLIN STORM:

*Happy* REED! SUE! JOHNNY! BEN! FRANKLIN! VALERIA! And who's this little guy here? What's your name?

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

Well I'm H.E.R.B.I.E., H.E.R.B.I.E. The Robot!

FRANKLIN STORM:

Like Herbie Hancock?

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

No! My Name Stands for Humanoid, Experimental, Robot, B-type, Integrated Electronics.

FRANKLIN STORM:

Woah! That sounds interesting to me! Humanoid Experimental Robot, B-type, Integrated Electronics. That's an interesting meaning!

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

Why Thank You!

FRANKLIN STORM:

You're Welcome!

REED:

Yep Franklin! That's why i named him that!

FRANKLIN STORM:

Well That's Interesting!

SUE:

We Actually Programmed him to help around the house, since we felt like we needed someone, or something to help around... so we made him!

FRANKLIN STORM:

I... Love That Idea! It's Fantastic!

REED:

Well...

FRANKLIN STORM:

Well What Reed???

REED:

The Lawyer that defended us in court, Jennifer Walters, she said that we should be, the fantastic four!

FRANKLIN STORM:

Fantastic Four... Well I LIKE THAT NAME! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD NAME!

REED:

I Know! Right?

Then, They all get into a group hug again... and we pan away from them... and we cut to home... as reed, sue, johnny, ben, franklin richards, valeria richards, and H.E.R.B.I.E. are all watching the news, withthem on it.

NEWS REPORTER:

This, is Breaking News!

NEWS REPORTER:

Us, The City, call these fantastic heroes, The Fantastic Four! They saved out lives from the evil forces of a man named victor von doom, a former missouri state university college teacher, which his students called him, doctor doom. Well some people call this guy here! Mr. Fantastic! Since his abilities looked fantastic, since he can turn into a very tall rock climber, and a flying squirrel, someone said. Also, someone else said that the invisible woman came to rescue them, since they said she turned invisible! Then, the human torch! Since he can go on fire, and he's even a living flame! And Some people call this thig, The Thing! Since they don't know who he is!

Then, Ben Laughs at The News Reporter, that said, someone called him "The Thing" Which he really does look like a rock thing.

NEWS REPORTER:

But, Two Brave Children, and a friendly robot, also came to help out, with the fantastic four! Two Children named Franklin, and Valeria Richards, and the friendly robot! H.E.R.B.I.E. The Robot!

Then, the entire fantastic four, and the rest of the family members, franklin, valeria, and H.E.R.B.I.E. Get into another group hug, and we pan way from them... as we cut to victor in the ozark prisoner transport, and we see victor being deported to his home country... latveria... then, it cuts to black.

Then, we cut to reed waking up from bed... but this time... his family isn't home... everyone has disappeared... the color tone of the atmosphere, is a yellow/orange temperature color... as if it we're the apocalypse. Then Reed looks outside, as he opens the door, in horror, he sees the giant pink skinned, blue eye colored, humanoid demon like figure looking down at him, at planet earth... galactus... then, we get a shot of him, meanicingly looking down at earth... as we cut back to reed, on planet earth, watching in horror, terrified, as galactus opens his giant jaw, then... he eats planet earth, everything goes white, for a split second before reed wakes up.

Then, reed wakes up, with sue sleeping next beside him, and reed sees a mysterious silver being, flying on mysterious silver goo, as he goes outside, to check who it is. But H.E.R.B.I.E. questions why reed doesn't wan't to get ready, he just wants to see what's out there.

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

Reed... REED? REED! WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Then... reed opens the door, and we all realize, it's the silver surfer...

SILVER SURFER:

Good Morning... Reed Richards...

REED:

Wait a minute... how do you know me... and how do you know my name???

SILVER SURFER:

Well... The Universe Reminded me, to remind you, that there's a bigger threat coming, a bigger threat, than you realize.

REED:

A Bigger Threat? W-What do you mean... a bigger threat???

SILVER SURFER:

What i mean, is about the dream you just had, meaning the being, galactus, who is coming, to this planet... and you must, evacuate this planet... before he eats this planet. I've also found out, about your battle, with victor von doom, which some people call... doctor doom.

REED:

Yeah, i know about that...

SILVER SURFER:

Well... It was good meeting you then...

REED:

You Too...

Then, as we pan away from reed's house... we see the silver surfer, fly into space, and as we see the close-up, shining reflection, on the silver surfer's board. Then, it's bigger, to where it covers the entire screen... and it shrinks as there's nothing left... but black...

THE END.

End Credits Music:

We're Gonna Be Friends (The White Stripes)
Fantastic Four Theme (Tom Holkenborg, a.k.a. Junkie XL)

Credits:

1. Adam Driver: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic

2. Margot Robbie: Sue Storm/Invisible Woman

3. Paul Mescal: Johnny Storm/Human Torch

4. Daveed Diggs: Ben Grimm/The Thing

5. Cillian Murphy: Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom

6. Bill Hader: H.E.R.B.I.E. The Robot

7. Rowan White: Franklin Richards

8. Islay Lysle: Valeria Richards

9. Mark White: Franklin Storm

10. Chloe Grace Moretz: Lyja

11. Tatiana Maslany: Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk

12. Henry Cavill: Galactus

13. Laurence Fishburne: The Silver Surfer Voice

14. Doug Jones: The Silver Surfer Body

15. Jackson White: Tyannan Scientist