CHAPTER 4: BEN GRIMM

Ben arrives home, with several other cars pulled into his driveway, then, ben gets out of his car, and takes out the groceries that he ordered, from the help of johnny storm, then, when ben grimm walks into the door, he is greeted by his side of the family, and his wife's side of the family.

BEN, AND ALICIA'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY:

HI BEN!

BEN:

Hey Guys!

Alicia:

Ben-

Then, she accidentally stumbles, due to her blindness, unfortunately...

Then, Ben, like a gentleman, hands Alicia her cane, with such kindness, and respect. She gets back up, and tells Ben thank you.

ALICIA:

Thank you ben...

BEN:

You're Welcome Alicia.

BEN, AND ALICIA'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY:

Awwwwwww...

Then, Ben's Father asks him if he wants to start dinner.

BEN'S FATHER:

Umm... Hey Ben???

BEN:

Yeah Dad?

BEN'S FATHER:

Do you think we should start dinner yet???

BEN:

Umm... Yeah! We Should!

BEN'S FATHER:

Alright Everybody! Let's gather around the table, say our prayer for our food, and LET'S EAT!

BEN, AND ALICIA'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY:

ALRIGHT! LET'S DO THIS!

Then, as Ben, and his family eat their dinner, and have their family time, after all of that, ben's whole family, and alicia's side of the family, all leave ben's house, and then, ben, and alicia brush their teeth, comb their hair, and get ready for bed. Then, ben wakes up at 4:00 am in the morning, for his job at the missouri state university as an honorary tech teacher, at the honorary tech hall. Then, as all of ben's students arrive, and Ben starts his class.

BEN:

Alright, Good Morning Class!

BEN'S CLASS:

GOOD MORNING MR. GRIMM!

BEN:

So Today! We are learning about how to prevent computer viruses, from hacking your computer!

BEN'S CLASS:

Aww! Sweet!

BEN:

Yeah Right! Because we all, hate computer viruses, you know what they do! They erase your computer memory, they delete your files, they put bad stuff on their, and they can even stop your computer from completely working, and so much worse stuff! Right?

BEN'S CLASS:

Right Mr. Grimm!

Then, we cut to Ben once again pulling into his driveway, and then meeting up with his wife, Alicia. Then, they lay in bed, watching Forrest Gump (1994).

ALICIA:

Ben...

BEN:

Yeah Alicia???

ALICIA:

I Love This Movie...

BEN:

Thank you alicia!

ALICIA:

You're Welcome...

Then, as Ben, and alicia are watching the movie, it cuts to black.