CHAPTER 1: REED RICHARDS

INT. RICHARDS/STORM RESIDENCE - MORNING

It's 3:58 am Reed Richards, has to go to work, for his teaching job at Missouri state university college, in Springfield, Missouri, even though he lives in Ozark. then, he turns off his alarm clock, heads downstairs, and gets ready for work. His robot assistant, H.E.R.B.I.E. The Robot, helps him put his work clothes on, then, Richards eats his favorite breakfast, toasted bread, with peanut butter, and maple syrup (Which that's my one of my favorite types of breakfasts), which H.E.R.B.I.E. Helps him Prep it. Then, he finally sits down at the table, ready to eat his breakfast. Then finally, reed prays for his food

REED:

Alright... *Goes into Prayer Mode* Thank you lord for the food i'm about to receive, bless my body, and in the name of jesus, AMEN!

Then, after he prays over his food, he eats it... but this one thing in particular, is that he likes to dip his breakfast into his cup of milk (Like i do), Which H.E.R.B.I.E. Helps him with his cup of milk, H.E.R.B.I.E. Sets it on the table, Reed grabs the milk, stabs his peanut butter/maple syrup covered toasted bread, into the milk, and then, he eats it (Which is why I love one of these types of breakfast, But unfortunately, I on't know if it's a real breakfast or not). Then, after that, he finishes it up, cleans up his mess, and moves on to the next, and final slice of toast, which is also covered in peanut butter and maple syrup. Then, after he finished all two peanut butter/maple syrup covered slices, he poured the maple syrup from the plate, into his glass of milk that he used to dip his two peanut butter/maple syrup covered slices. Last, but not least, to conclude the consumption of his breakfast, he drinks his milk, while it's mixed with maple syrup. But... His wife, sue Storm, is right next to him, and she has to get onto him, for making such a mess. Then, as he turns around, he is scared, due to the unexpected appearance of his wife, Sue Storm.

REED:

*Gasp* Hey There... Sue...

SUE:

*Serious* Reed...

REED:

*Confused* What???

SUE:

*Serious* Reed... Look at the mess you made...

REED:

*Still Confused* W-Why???

SUE:

*Serious* That's not how you eat your breakfast.

REED:

*Confused* W-Why Sue??? I Love eating my breakfast this way!

SUE:

*Serious* That's not how I eat my breakfast, how all people eat breakfast, so why???

REED:

*Confused* I-I Don't Know!

SUE:

*Serious* Well you should know! Because, YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING! SINCE YOU KEEP MAKING MESSES, AND HALF OF THE TIME, YOU'RE INVENTIONS TEND TO MALFUNCTION, AND-

Then, after she says that, she facepalms, and sighs... after stressing for her husband, reed richards, after he made such as mess on the table, and on his plate, all the milk dripping off of his plate, the milk nearly overflowing, the syrup dumped into the milk, bread crumbs, and peanut butter inside the cup, milk, bread crumbs, peanut butter remains, and maple syrup markings on the plate, where reed dumped his maple syrup, into his milk. The Milk, Bread crumb, Peanut Butter, and Syrup Covered Fork, and spoons, on the plate... it's all an abomination to reed richards' wife... sue storm. She wonders why he does this stuff, and she wants him to stop. Then, After 60 seconds of silence, caused by reed,watching his wife's hand on her face, due to disappointment, and the lack of manners, that reed showed off... sue checks the time. It's 4:00 am! Reed, and sue have to go to work! Then, Sue Reminds him, that he has to get his stuff done, in order to go to work, then she yells at him, to get all of his stuff done, or he's gonna be late for work!