CHAPTER 5: VICTOR VON DOOM

It's 5:00 am, in the morning, victor von doom gets up from bed, picks out his clothes, eats his breakfast, brushes his teeth, combs his hair, puts on cologne, deodorant, and gel. Then, he gets ready for work, then, he drives to work, at the Missouri state university, at the social studies hall, where he teaches his class at. Then, he begins his class, when all the students arrive. What we realize is that Victor has a Hungarian accent, since his home country, Latveria, is similar to southern Hungary.

VICTOR:

Good Morning Class!

VICTOR'S CLASS:

Good Morning Dr. Doom!

VICTOR:

Alright... So Class... We are talking about World War II, and how Adolf hitler tortured Jews.

VICTOR'S CLASS:

*Negatively, in response* Aww Maaaaaaaaan...

VICTOR:

*Relating to the whole class* Yeah! I Know Right!

VICTOR:

So today, we're going to start the lesson, shall we? *Smirking*

VICTOR'S CLASS:

YES DR. DOOM!

Then, Victor meets up with Reed Richards, Sue Storm, and Ben Grimm, since Victor met up with Reed before in the past, about planning a science experiment, on going to the negative zone, with the help of NASA, and another company that they've never heard of before, which we, Reed, Sue, Ben, and Victor will find out later...

REED:

VICTOR!

VICTOR:

REED!

REED:

*Hugging Victor* It's Good to see you Victor!

VICTOR:

*Hugging Reed* Yes! You too!

SUE:

REED???

REED:

Oh! Hi Sue!

Then, Reed, and Sue hug each other as well, but much tighter, since they're husband, and wife. Then, Ben eventually ends up finding Reed.

BEN:

REED!

REED:

BEN!

REED:

*Hugging Ben* It's good to see you Ben!

BEN:

*Hugging Ben* It's good to see you Reed!

Then, Ben Tells Reed what he's up to, and why he brought them all here, in a circle.

BEN:

Hey Reed?

REED:

Yeah Ben?

BEN:

Reed, W-Why Did you bring us all here, in a circle???

SUE:

Yeah Reed, Why???

VICTOR:

Yeah Reed, How come? Why?

REED:

Well, because, *Clears throat* First of all, which is not why I brought you all here, but I got permission from the college principal, for us to gather around in a circle, but second of all, this is why I brought you here. I want to conduct an experiment, with going on a trip to the negative zone.

SUE/BEN/VICTOR:

THE NEGATIVE ZONE?!

BEN:

Reed! What is the Negative Zone? And why are you going on the trip???

SUE:

Is it going to be all of us that are going on the trip???

VICTOR:

Yes, is it all of us???

REED:

Yes, i meant to say that, i'm sorry if i didn't

SUE/BEN/VICTOR:

It's Okay, We Forgive You.

SUE:

But Reed!

REED:

What Sue?

SUE:

What abot my brother? Johnny!

REED:

Sue.

SUE:

What Reed?

REED:

Do you think johnny would wanna come too?

SUE:

Hmm... I don't know, let me call him, and i will tell you what he thinks... Okay?

BEN:

So all Five of us???

VICTOR:

Yes, all five of us, But The Mission Better Not Go Wrong!

REED:

You Bet Victor!

VICTOR:

Yes! I Hope!

REED:

Alright, Lets all hope it does.