CHAPTER 12: THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE FANTASTIC FOUR, AND DOCTOR DOOM

Then, as the reality warped boston dynamics robots follow victor down the highway, we see them walking on the bridge, the robot dogs walking on the rooves of the cars on the bridge of ozark, people freaking out, and panicking. While victor is leading the way for the robots... One of the robots runs into the cars, honking at him, he breaks the glass window, with his knife, and stabs the person, driving the car, on the front seat. Then, as victor leads them, all the way downtown... he stops on the grass, as the robots stop too, the robot that killed the driver on the bridge, was running back, as victor began all the chaos.

VICTOR:

Let The Chaos Begin...

Then, he realit warps the sky, as it turns into a black, and gray color, with lightning in the sky, striking the buildings, causing crazy amounts of damage, with a severe amount of civilian casulities.

Then, as johnny, and ben are at reed and sue's house, after johnny, and ben had a very bad argument with their wives. They talk about what they've been through and then... the news pops up showing the chaos goijng on in the downtown area in ozark, it says

NEWS REPORTER:

This, is breaking news.

NEWS REPORTER (CONT'D):

We come to you now, with live footage, of a man in a green cloak, and whatever's on him, causing some destructional chaos in ozark, with gray, and silver boston dynamics robots??? What? I didn't even know those existed!

JOHNNY:

Reed!

REED:

What???

JOHNNY:

Who is that guy???

REED:

What guy???

JOHNNY:

No! The Guy Causing all the chaos downtown! Reed! (Meaning Victor, a.k.a. Doctor Doom)

SUE:

Wait, what's going on???

Then... she sees the news... a the news reporter continues...

NEWS REPORTER:

The Amount of Damage that is being caused, is quite severe. Buildings being blown up by lighting, People dying, injured, and some barely making it!

BEN:

What is this??? What's Happening??? There's People-

NEWS REPORTER:

And we need someone, or somebody to stop this! Whoever can! Must do this! The Fire Department, The Police... Umm, I don't Know???

BEN:

*Serious* Reed!

REED:

*Confused* What Ben???

BEN:

*Serious* This is our chance to help those people, that are in danger!

REED:

*Confused* Wha-What do you mean ben? What do you mean by that???

BEN:

*Serious* Like-Like I'm Serious Reed! These People Need our Help!

BEN:

*Serious* And if we're gonna help them! THEN LETS DO THIS!

REED:

*Confused* So they need our help right now?-

BEN:

*Serious* YES! NOW LOOK AT ME REED!

SUE:

*Confused* O-Okay Guys, Wha-What's Going On?

BEN:

*Serious* SUE!

SUE:

*Confused* What Ben???

BEN:

*Serious* Those People, that are downtown right now! Need our help! Right Now! I Told Reed that if he wants to help them, the LETS DO THIS!

SUE:

*Confused* Wait... Let me see what's going on...

Then, Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben, see the wounded lives, and bodies of multiple people, in the downtown area of ozark missouri... now, reed feels determined to help them, as if they we're his students, as if, there was a school shooter, as if... he was a hero... a true hero...