CHAPTER 2: SUE STORM

After Reed Leaves for work, Sue gets read for the day, as H.E.R.B.I.E. helps her out, just like reed, in the mornings, she eats her breakfast, the normal way, she has a different schedule, she has to go ahead, and arrive there, at 6:00pm, and then, drop off franklin, and valeria, at Ozark East Elementary School (Where my 9-year-old brother goes to, his name is rowan, and he is playing franklin richards in this movie), Then, her car is fully filled up with gas, and as she finally arrives at the missouri state university, at the ELA Hall, and then, prepares her ELA Class... then, when the students finally arrive... she starts the class...

SUE:

Good Morning Class!

SUE'S CLASS:

Good Morning Mrs. Storm!

SUE:

So Today, we're learning how to write our own stories, so today, the genre for our story lesson today, is science fiction!

COLLEGE STUDENT:

Man! I Love Science Fiction!

SUE:

What did you say?

COLLEGE STUDENT:

I-I Said I love science fiction!

SUE:

Oh! So you do!

SUE:

But, let's start the lesson for today, shall we?

PETER:

Oh... Okay!

Then, Sue officially starts the lesson.

SUE:

Alright, so how you write science fiction stories, is you write a good plot, and you add background information to your stories, because if you don't, there's no explanation, and if there's no explanation, then your story will not turn out the way you want it to turn out... unfortunately...

SUE'S CLASS:

Aww Come on, Mrs. Storm!

SUE:

Yeah! I Know Right!

SUE:

So Everyone! Calm Down, so I can talk!

Then, the whole class goes silent...

SUE:

Class...

SUE'S CLASS:

Yes, Mrs. Storm?

SUE:

So, if you don't add background information to your stories, then I have to give you a bad grade... because you see how in movies... they get reviewed by critics, you know what critics are, right?

SUE'S CLASS:

Right Mrs. Storm!

Then, Sue pulls into the driveway, and then, she's greeted by reed, franklin, and valeria, then, they have dinner, they brush their teeth, comb their hair, and they get ready for bed.