CHAPTER 8: RETURN TO PLANET EARTH

Then, after 4 months of being missing on planet earth, their space suits are torn up, unfortunately. They land near the NASA base that they were in, for their mission to the negative zone. Franklin was in there for days, crying for days, after reed, sue, johnny, ben, and victor were gone. Then, after Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben land. Franklin sees them, in excitement, tearing up in worry, and joy, after finally seeing them after 4 months of them missing. He can't hug Johnny, since he's on fire, and he hugs Sue, not realizing that her internal organs, and flesh are exposed, and after hugging her, he screams.

FRANKLIN STORM:

*Terrified, and Worried* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Then, Sue Screams, after realizing that her internal organs, and internal flesh are completely exposed, and her skin is gone.

SUE:

*Terrified* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Then, she stumbles, falls, and passes out onto the door ramp, having been picking her up, and reed nervous about her, so is johnny... Then, They're taken to the Coxhealth Hospital.

Then... They Arrive at The Coxhealth Hospital. Reed is in the hospital, in his bed, recovering from the wounds that he had to take, from the spaceship crashland from the negative zone, and he has metal straps on him, because when he accidentally stretches out, how hand extends, extends, and extends. Sue, is in bed, sleeping in bed, with her internal organs, and flesh being exposed, while franklin is staring there, waiting to visit, while in sadness, that his daughter is in this physical state. Johnny is in some giant glass bubble/container, due to the intense amount of flames, that might cause physical damage to the emergency room that he's in. Ben is in a containment room, with animals, and nature, just for therapy, to calm him down, they're in there for approximately 4 days. Then, they finally transition to the Baxter building... Reed finally came up with an idea, to contain their conditions. First, Reed built himself a containment suit, with slinkys, Reels for Fishing rods, to pull himself back to normal (Which his dad owned), Metal, and Rubber glove handles, to pull himself back as well, on his hands and feet, Which he graffitied, to make it blue, since blue was his favorite color, also he owned the graffiti cans, since his dad kept them hidden, and his dad got arrested for graffiti on city property, and was put in county jail for 4 days. Second, Sue was built a containment device, on her right arm, is a device that keeps her molecules stable which made her skin completely visible, and when she turns it on, her molecules are unstable, and she can turn up, and down the amount of instability that her molecules can go up to, like minimum instability, her body glitches to invisibility, only a little, but maximum instability, her body is completely invisible, which she wears a camera suit that is connected to hr right arm device, which the stability/instability containment right arm device that's on sue, matches the behavior of the molecules, inside sue's body. Then, Johnny was built a contaminant suit, he was given a suit that was red, and gold, the golden plates, are the hatches, for whenever on johnny's right arm, he turns the latch, to the golden colored hatch plates on his suit, whenever he does that, it releases the flames that are inside within him. Last, Ben was made giant hand stitched brown clothes, a shirt, and pants, to prevent him from being clothless. Then, as Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben Return Home, we start off with Reed, and Sue First. Franklin, Valeria, and H.E.R.B.I.E. 's First Reactions, are shocked, worried, emotional, devastated, and confused. Then, as Reed opens the door, he tests out his elasticity powers, and then pulls himself back together, with the fishing reel, physically, as sue opens the door for him. Then, Franklin, and Valeria run up to Reed, and Sue in confusion, shock, emotion, worry, and devastation.

FRANKLIN/VALERIA:

*shocked, emotional, worried, and devastated* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

REED!!! SUE!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

H.E.R.B.I.E. (CONT'D):

*Serious, Tired, Worried, and Enraged* YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR FOUR MONTHS!!!!! *While Spinning in Circles* FOOOOOOOOUR MOOOOOOOOOOOONTHSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H.E.R.B.I.E. (CONT'D):

ALL THESE MONTHS! I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN, FRANKLIN, AND VALERIA RICHARDS!!! SO WHYYYY, ABANDON THEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

REED:

*Exclamation Remorsefully* H.E.R.B.I.E.!!! I'M SORRY!!!

H.E.R.B.I.E.:

WHAT FOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

REED (CONT'D):

I NEVER MEANT TO LEAVE MY CHILDREN BEHIND!!! I'M SORRY!!! BUT CAN YOU FORGIVE ME H.E.R.B.I.E.???

H.E.R.B.I.E. (CONT'D):

*Now Fully Tired, and Emotional* OF COURSE I DO!!! NOW JUST *BUMPS REED IN THE LEGS ON PURPOSE* GIVE ME A BREAK, FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! *HEAVILY SIGHS*

Then, as H.E.R.B.I.E. Storms off, Franklin and Valeria, both hug Reed and Sue, and they tell them that they forgive them.

REED:

*Crying* We're Sorry Franklin... *Sniff*

SUE:

*Crying* We're Sorry Valeria... *Sniff*

FRANKLIN:

*Crying, and worried* It's okay, we forgive you... *Sniff*

VALERIA:

*Crying and Worried* It's okay, we forgive you... *Sniff*

Then... we cut to Johnny, Returning home, and then his girlfriend seeing him wearing his containment suit...

LYJA:

*shocked, emotional, worried, and devastated* BAAAAAAAAAABE!!!!!

JOHNNY:

*tearful* LYJA!!!!!!!!!!!!

LYJA:

*shocked, emotional, worried, and devastated* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BABE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

JOHNNY:

I-I Was on the mission that involved this company that was called the baxter building, and-

LYJA:

I! DON'T! CAAAAAAAARE JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY:

WHA-? WHY??? I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN! AND!

LYJA:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY:

YOU KNOW WHAT LYJA! I DON'T CARE! I JUST WANNA BREAK UP THE ARGUMENT! AND-

LYJA:

FINE!

Then, they both go to separate rooms, and then... we cut to the emergency van, which Ben is in, since he's too big to fit in his car now... Then, when the people that are driving the vehicle help him, everyone is at Ben's funeral, and they see ben... as a rock like monster, which horrifies everyone in the house, and even his wife, Alicia Masters, unfortunately...

BEN, AND ALICIA'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY:

*shocked, emotional, worried, and devastated* AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

BEN'S DAD:

*shocked, emotional, worried, and devastated* BEN!!!!

Then, Alicia arrives, with her cane, and glasses, and touches ben's rocky skin, she is shocked, and she cries, leaning her body, on ben's rocky arm, hugging him... and then... as she keeps doing that... we zoom away from alicia and ben... then, it cuts to black...