CHAPTER 11: THE BATTLE BEGINS

Then We Cut to The Upper View of The Ozark Downtown Area, Then, we see victor walking through the area, creating a portal, using the negative zone particles, from when he opened his first portal, using the particles, that are permanently contained with him. We see him open a portal to party city... looking for some costume items to steal. We see him steal a silver plastic mask, a green cloak his size, and as he walks out, the store cashier attempts to stop him, but victor lifts him into the air, throwing him across the store building, sadly, but truly killing him. Next, he opens a portal to the nashville museum with knight armor, the final product, and item, to his intimidating look of his costume. He Puts it on with his force, in a cool transformation, like the iron man mark 42 suit in "Iron Man 3" (2013) (Copyright, Walt Disney Pictures, and Marvel Studios, All Rights Reserved). Then, the police officers in the museum stop him, after his transformation, on the scene.

POLICEMAN #1:

*Cautious* FREEZE!

POLICEMAN #2:
*Cautious* DON'T! MOVE!

Then, Victor keeps his hands up in the air, then moves his right hand, using the negative zone molecules, which are a part of his newfound abilities, he telekinetically moves the inanimate display horse, with the knight on top of it, killing the two police officers. Then... he goes to the missouri state university, where he formerly taught, 4 months ago... just to use his anger, sadness, and power, against them, because of how he was left behind in the negative zone, meaning he left the ship, due to him thinking everyone on there was dead meaning reed, sue, johnny, and ben. Then, he enters the social studies hall, where he taught social studies there. Then, he sees one of the female teachers in the building, at all for no reason, lifts them up in the air with his telekenetic powers, and crushes their heads, as it explodes. Then, he sees more, and more teachers, as he does the same thing, but even worse, he slams another teacher's head into the wall while telekenetically lifting them, until their death (Just for me to prove how evil doctor doom really is in this movie). Then... one of the teachers contacts the FBI, and the FBI Show up, and they search the place... just as they're crouching down the hall, while silently running, the lights flicker, and we see doctor doom pass by, silently... and then, someone screams...

UNKNOWN PERSON (ACTUALLY VICTOR MUFFLING HIS VOICE, AND PRETENDING THERE'S A SCREAMING PERSON):

*Screaming* HELP ME!

ONE OF THE FBI OFFICERS:

HELLO?

Then, While The Lights are Flickering, Doctor Doom Teleports, and appears out of nowhere, crushing the head of the fbi officer that said hello, and the other FBI Officers, fire their guns at him, and he stops the bullets, with his telekenetc force, points, and directs it at the soldiers who fired their guns at him. But... he sees a room, with lonley boston dynamics robots, who are walking around, seeing no human, but they see victor, and they'r curious to know who he is.

VICTOR:

Hello Everybody

Then, one of the combat robots waves at him, as victor relates, and waves back at it.

VICTOR:

Are you all lonely?

Then, One of the other robots, gives a thumbs up, and one of the boston dynamics robots lies down, thinking to be in sadness. But Victor wants to make them one of his own, since he can relate to them... but that all starts, when the robot dog walks towards his legs, and leans his body towards him.

VICTOR:

Aww, That's sweet of you...

VICTOR:

You know what...

VICTOR:

Since me, and all of you are lonley...

VICTOR:

I shall make you one of my own... my friends, me and you... as friends...

Then, Victor uses his reality warping powers, to change the colors on the robot's bodies, and their circut systems, to make them obey him.

VICTOR:

Now... Follow Me...

Then, we cut to a on floor shot, of the robots following victor, and them walking out with him, and as they all head out, he shuts the door behind him, with his telekenetic force.