His queen

As we enter the Singhania mansion , we are welcomed with the sight of people jostling with each other as a grand celebration is going to take place in the VR mansion. The house helpers were tucked in with a bunch of tasks one after the other . Miss D'Souza was the guide . Even after Vansh and Ridhima's extrenous attempts to not let her work anymore,Miss D'Souza denied their advancement. She has been taking care of the mansion since her young age and it's like home to her . It has given her bread on her hungry nights and helped her to care for her niece .
But she was only allowed to guide the subordinates for the function because vansh didn't fascinate her working here .

"Ae isko wahan jaake laga re ", a coarse voice distracted dsouza attention as she interrupted the servant ,"Nahin, isse wahan laga do ". Yahan par atpata lagega ".
"Ji Malkin ", the workers nodded .

"Bhabhi, please at least choose something na ", siya said annoyed as Ridhima was denying every jewellery one after the other. It wasn't like she didn't like the but the price tag on it was enough to make the diamond piece feel like a noose to her .

"Siya , aren't you seeing the price of these . They are way too pricey .
80 lacs for a pendant ", Ridhima said nervously .
"I request you dear readers to please remind her who her husband was . I am done now ", Siya requested with a sigh.
"Aare maalkin, aap toh bas hukum kijiye . Jispe aapki Nazar pade woh aapka ", The jeweler said showing of his tobacco chewed teeth which made the girls go eww.
"Han bhabhi, aapko Jo pasand aaye woh lijiye . Aapko paiso ki chinta karne ki koi zarurat nhin", siya tried knocking some sense to her innocent sister-in-law.
"Rehne do siya , jagah badal jaane se insaan ki aukat thodi na badal jaati hain", Ishani said entering the living room .
"You are so right Ishani". "Ab gadhe ko chane khilane se woh ghoda toh nhin ban jaaega na ", Sheena said in a mocking tone and burst into laughter with Ishani. Siya was irritated with both of them. She is tolerating Ishani as she was her sister but Sheena , no way.
"Tum toh aaise keh rehi ho jaise Ambani tumhare Ghar pe chai peene aaye karte the ", Siya said furiously to which Sheena scowled.
"At least, my parents were on a respectable job . My mother was a teacher in a top school and my father was a bank manager . I am not raised by being fed leftovers from other people's houses", Sheena answered back eyeing at Ridhima who seemed hurt. "And moreover , I have had the fortune to wear gold and silver. Ask your dear sister in law, did she even pass by a local jeweler shop in her life ".Ishani chuckled .

"Huh,leave it. I want this one ", Sheena said adoring a heavy diamond studded necklace with a turquoise stone embedded in the middle . It will look so good on me", Sheena's eyes sparkled at the thought of wearing ihe jewel. Ridhima who was still hurt about her words noticed vansh coming to her direction. She smiled as something clicked on her mind .
She called out her husband softly who increases his steps listening to his lovely wife . "Yes sweetheart", he said standing beside her and caressing her hair .
"Did you like anything", Vansh aksed while witnessing the jwellery peices scattering around the table. He was never interested in these stuffs until his wife made an entry in his life . He especially came here to see her shop
as it would give him an idea of about her likings . It would be a great help at times when she is angry with him.
Ishani and Sheena stood enovious.

"Yeah. I want that one ", Ridhima answered pointing her fingers to the necklace which Sheena chose for herself ". Sheena frowned as in no she is going to give up on the necklace.
"Pack karwa isko", Vansh spoke demandingly to the jeweler.
"Maafi , sahab ye piece sirf 2-3 hi hain India mein  aur mere pas sirf yeh ek hain . 35 crore ka hain yeh  ",the jweller said as pleadingly he could .
"Han toh yeh wala hi pack kar", Vansh said authoritatively .
"But Bhai Sheena has liked it", Ishani said from Sheena's side . Vansh ignored her and again asked the jweller to pack it for his wife . Sheena protested ," What do you mean by "pack for my wife ?". Vansh eyed her angrily. "Is your wife a 'baby'that whatever she says you will do it for her ". I have liked this and my husband is going to pay for it . You may be the owner of this house but not of our likings and desires . Stop being bossy at everything". Sheena scowled angrily at vansh and THAT WAS IT.