His bride .....

Silence prevailed in the VR Manor as everyone was circling the Mafia King ,who stood in the centre with his hands clasped at the back .
The decision he announced a few hours before them ,had already messed up the minds of most of the residents of the manor .

"The decision of his life ".....the decision of marrying "ridhimma".

After confessing his love for his bride to the locals ,he carried her to his manison. On being questioned by his family,he told them about the havoc and also about his decision to marry ridhimma.
His announcement didn't go well with his evil sister and cousin brother .
Anupriya and chanchal too protested against his decision but all went in vain as nothing and no one had the audacity to budge VRS decision.

Comfortably laying ridhimma in his room ,he prepared himself to answer the queries of his so -called family .

"Bhai..what is this ??", How can you even think of marrying that girl"?? She is a servant class . Didn't you had a liitle care about our reputation"???huhh!!, Ishani stated exasperated.

Miss D'Souza who was standing with the family for teary eyed listening ishani's words .

"Yes bhai ,she is not our type ". You don't know these lower class girls . Ask me , they just know to throw themselves on us for money and fame ", Aryan said keeping his point .

"Exactly Vansh beta , my Aryan is right!!! If you want to marry ,then you could have told it to your aunt ", I have my rich friends whose daughters are unmarried, I could have ask their hand in marriage for you "...
Atleast ,they could have matched our status, huhh!!!!
That sevant is not even capable to mend our broken sandals ....She is out of our league",  Chanchal said eyeing miss D'Souza irritatedly.

Anupriya was all disinterested in the matter but the think which was pinching her mind was that if some other woman would come in Vansh life ,then her plan of making vansh her puppet and ruling the business would be flop. She went near D'Souza and pulling her from her arms ,she stated gritting her teeth ,

"Huhh!!! You ungrateful woman , what have you thought of yourself?? What black magic have you did on my son that he is hell bound to marry your niece "???

Miss D'Souza winced in pain as anupriya was digging her nails in her skin .

"Mom is right"..these aunt -niece duo must have done something to my brother ".....I always told you people to not keep these servants on head and Dadi ...you gave this D'Souza the tag of head staff ... huhh!!! What head staff!!Han!!  Servant is servant only !!
Now look what she did ????
She deliberately brought her characterless niece to fix her in this mansion permanently ....huhh!! bloody....

Ishani couldn't complete her sentence as a loud and ear -peircing roar made every one flinch and stumbled from their place . All gulped the lump form in their throat ,on seeing vansh turning towards them ,killing them with his dangerous glares.

"Not even a single word more "!!! Not.even.a.single.word, he said stressing each word in anger .

"I don't fucking care about you all thinking...I am not here to listen your perceptions about my decisions but to tell you people that the wedding will take place tomorrow ,so get ready for it ", Vansh said giving everyone another shock.

"Vansh beta , I and siya have no problem with your decision", Dadi said passing a sweet smile to his anger stricken grandson.

"Yess Bhai , even I like ridhimma a lot ,plus if you have liked her ,then it means their must be something precious in her , I am really eager for your marriage", siya stated excitedly.

Vansh smiled listening them . He knew it before hand that he would not be alone in his decision as his granny and little sister would be tnoe for him and his bride .