Family drama !!

Astonishment was marked on the face on  every residents of the manor inclusive of the Mafia King and his Wife. But the one who stood devastated was Chanchal whose eyes were welcomed with a life breaking sight of her husband on the doorway beside another girl ,much younger to his age embellished in bridal attire .
Their hands were clasped ,while the marigold Garland around their neck did gave a blew to her worries being true . Stumbling on her path unconsciously ,she fell on the floor .
Ridhimma and Ishani ran towards her to lift her up while rudra eneterd the mansion with the girl. Ridhimma again looked at the girl and found to be her not so loving aquantaince,Sheena .

Sheena smirked seeing ridhimma and thought within himself," I am here ridhimma"!!! What do you thought that by marrying Vansh ,you will be at the top of world ,huhh!!! Never! This time I will be at higher position. Now I will rule this mansion beside Vansh Uncle .

Looking at Rudra ,she chuckled within herself and thought," Huh!! This bloody oldie !! It was so easy to bend him before me !! I thought being the Uncle of VRS ,he would be as cruel and tough as he is !! But he was such an easy prey . Just a single strip of my clothes , made him my dog! And he thought ,that I loved him !! But who cares !!
     What matter is that he is uncle of Vansh ,so of course most of the powers of the buisness would be under him . And  vansh would be working under him only !!
So in that way ,now I am the queen of this manison and business !!
Just few days and I will get everything under my name and then I will shift this oldie to the highest of this universe!! ,

"Get ready Ridhimma, Your bad days are on the way "!!, ,Sheena hissed under her breath . Her trance got broken when she heard a sharp sound of slap and she turned her gaze towards her side to find rudra being slapped by her mom .

"What the hell this is rudra "?? Who is this girl !", Dadi yelled .

"Mom, she is Sheena ,my wife ", Rudra stated hesitantly astounding everyone present in the living .

"Are u out of your mind ,what are you saying "!! You have got your own wife and son !! Then why did you do all this ?", Dadi yelled at Rudra .

"Mom, I love Sheena now "!! And I married her . Now she is your daughter-in-law ". , Rudra stated to which Sheena smirked.

"What the heck you are taking rudra "?? , Chanchal got up from her place and held his collar .

"I am your legally wedded wife Rudra ". How can you marry someone else "!
This is wrong!! ", Chanchal said devastated."Atleast you could have thought of your son , Aryan ". It's his age to get married and ...and you ...

Chanchal couldn't complete her wordings and she kneeled down on her floor crying profusely. Ridhimma ran towards her and pacified her .
While Vansh was standing uninterestedness in the scenario .
He did give a damn about anyone except his wife ,granny and siya .
Seeing ridhimma pacifying chanchal ,he adoringly smiled at her .

"Awww.. So sweet she is !!", He whispered a little louder getting ridhimma',s attention who frowned seeing him smiling at such condition.
Seeing his bride gaze on him ,he alerted himself to behave as if he cared about the situation . As he knew how good and helpful her wife is !!
Even to the ones who leave no chance to hurt her !!

"Dad , what the hell you did !" Didn't you have any shame !!" How could you betray my mother "! And that too marrying at such an age "!Huhh!!",
Aryan yelled at his father who seemed uninterested in his wordings.
"Look who is talking of shame . Who keep changing girls like clothes ", Vansh muttered under his breath , chuckling inwardly while checking the his wife was not seeing him.

"Say whatever you want to say Aryan "!! But the truth is now Sheena is my wife and she will be living with me in this mansion!!" , Rudra stated with a poker face . Ishani went near Sheena and holding her elbow ,she hissed angrily," This bitch belongs to the same society from where this ridhimma has came "!! Ishani stayes eyeing ridhimma angrily.
"She had came here earlier too when ridhimma used to come here with D'Souza". She buttered me enough and I let her in !! But I didn't knew that she would be bending at such a level !!" , Ishani stated exasperated.