Horrific outburst!!

Pushing the door of his room inwards ,vansh eneterd catching the attention of his wife . Ridhimma lowered her gaze seeing him . Leaning closer to her ,he pulled her on his chest .

"Kiss me", vansh stated pecking her hairs .
Ridhimma looked at him innocently .
"Kiss me , ridhimma ", vansh said desperately. His eyes held obsession and passion . His hands were caressing her waist and ass . Ridhimma downed her gaze again . She felt embarrassed at his confession and remained silent
He got irritated by her silence . Rolling her eyes for a while ,he tightened his grip on her arms . Ridhimma trembled slightly with his tightening grip while his agitated eyes sent shiver to her spines .

"Why don't you listen to me , Han?",
Vansh yelled angrily . She flinched at his harsh voice and tears started brimming in her eyes .

"C'mon ,kiss me....kiss me my bride ", vansh stated . His eyes were still holding anger and desperation.
Ridhimma was terrified seeing him angry . It was the first time ,she had faced his anger on her . And she couldn't deny that it was way more horrific than she was assuming it to be. Seeing her lost in her thoughts,he jerked her harshly and yelled ,

"What is your problem ridhimma"?
Why are you making me wait for so long . Why don't you talk to me . Why ..why everytime I only had to initiate everything ? " He roared loudly pushing her away from himself. Ridhimma stumbled with his push . She clutched the hem of her saree tight and her breathing got heavy . Gulping down the saliva forming in her throat ,she eyes her husband with a terrific expression.

"Aaahhh", What is your problem"?
Tell me ...tell me ,is their anything bothering you. Anything ? Anyone?, Han", he questioned eyeing her.
Seeing her silent ,he again roared ,

"Am I not keeping you Happy?"
Tell me na...what do I do to make you happy. To make you talk to me ".
Ask me ....ask me anything!! I will keep the entire world in your feet . Just say !!! Speak up!! U want my life ? Say . I will serve my each and every organ to you !! But please....
Please for devil sake , love me !!! I beg you ! Give me your love !! I need it !
Please.", He said bursting out in tears but the next moment he pinned ridhimma to the wall and eyed her angrily.

"Mere ishq ki hadd tum nahin jaanti ridhimma, tumhe kitna chahta hun ye main tumhe Bata bhi nahin sakta or batana bhi nahin chahta!! Bardaash nahin Kar paaogi!! Jaise ki abhi main bardaash nahin Kar paa Raha !!",
He said stressing each and every word .his eyes were reddened while his veins were transparent on his skin. Ridhimma's was on the verge of crying loudly but flinched when he banged his hand on the wall , beside her face.

Clutching her chin between his fingers , he stated exasperated in his maniac tone," Do raaste Hain tumhare pass , ya toh mujhe pyaar karo!! Ya phir mujhe maar daalo !!" His words came as a brutal shocker as well as shriek to ridhimma . Her body was  trembled listening him . Pressing his fingers on her chin ,he continued " Maar do mujhe ridhimma ... kyunki agar main zinda raha toh mere shareer ka ek ek katra tumhe pyaar Karne ke liye majboor hoga . Nasha ho tum iss  badan ke liye !! Aur main iss nashe ko chodna nahin chahta !! Sukoon deta Hain ye mujhe , tum deti ho sukoon mujhe!! Aadat ho gayi Hain tumhari!!! Aur itni buri ki ...har waqt tumse aur zaada ki ummed Karne laga hun!!!  He smiled maniacly while tears were still on his face " Shayad Zindagi bhar jis sukoon se koi waasta nahin Raha , wo achanak se tumhare Roop mein  Milne pe sabse zaada bhaa gaya ....itna...itna ki...ab yahi Meri Zindagi ban gaya Hain!! Tum meri Zindagi ban gayi ho!!
Tum...Tum...kabhi....so...soch...bhi nahin sakti..ki..main...tumhe...kitna..pyaar..karta hun ,tum ..sa...samjhti...nahin ..ho
Ek..baar...bas..baar ...mujhe pyaar karo...waada karta hun...itna bura bhi nahin..ki tumhare pyaar ke laayak nahin hun...
He pulled her in his arms and cupping her nape ,made her look towards him.
"Kiss me , ridhimma ..."...I love you so much "...I love you my bride "...kiss me !! Shower your love to me !! Please!! Please!!, He said kissing her neck . Ridhimma on the other hands had enough of his madness . Her eyes started shuttering down and she blacked out on his arms .
_____________________