Her ally, his heaven ......

It's been almost a month since the horrific incident of NAMIT'S death .
The first few weeks were terrible for ridhimma as she was still coping with the death of her aquantaince ,that too infront of her eyes ,so brutally.

Moreover ,he was her tutor and guide ,who selflessly helped her during their lower times , but alas he is no more .
Mrs D'Souza was also saddened with NAMIT'S demise but more than that she was worried for her niece who herself witnessed everything with her eyes . She was tensed over her health as after that incident , ridhimma fell sick for 2 weeks as a result of excessive stress and overthinking .She lost her appetite and used to sleep for hours .
Fortunately , medicines did healed her internal problem but her petite brain and immature mind was still stucked with past which could again prove deteriorating for her in future and that is why on the sayings of doctor , Mrs D'Souzahad to keep her distracted in other niches .

MRS. D'SOUZA P.O.V,

Packing our lunch and mid evening snacks in my tote bag ,I hooked it on my right shoulder as it's our time to make our way to VR Mansion.
From last one week , ridhimma is also accompanying me their as per my insistence . I deliberately insisted her to follow me in VR mansion as I wanted to keep her infront of my eyes all the while and besides doing small works and helping others would keep her mind occupied enough to neglect thinking about anything else .
I do not wanted to make her work like me but I had no other options as her school life is over and she will be sitting home for at least two months more till her colleges will open .
Niether I could leave her alone in the  colony as these days she gets hyper being all alone especially after viewing NAMIT'S apartment and nor I could entrust those locals as they may question her about the murder scene to solve their self made theories ,which would turn fatal for my honey .

Her health is becoming better day by day by being out and engrossed in work . She had bonded well with siya and I cannot be enough glad about it
But I also remain worried a bit as Aryan and ishani may bully her ,as they are intolerant to middle class .
I still remember the cheap gaze of Aryan on ridhimma and his first attempt to touch her on the pretext of making friends with her , but fortunately VR saved her .

And of ishani , I genuinely loath the way she eyes my ridhimma as if she would engulf her in a blink . I know that reason too as she finds happiness in mocking and making other girls feel low than her . She never missed a chance to taunt and mock ridhimma for her simple clothing and looks but honestly it doesn't give a pin point importance to me and my innocent child .
My ridhimma silently does the work she is assigned to or spent time talking to siya . Huhh!!! Few weeks more and when she will be completely fine ,I would stop bringing her here .
___________________

Mrs D'Souza and ridhimma reached VR mansion and ridhimma dashed into the kitchen to prepare coffee for Vansh . It was her regular and the first work their as Vansh confessed liking the coffee made by her ,so since that day she is Vansh personal coffee maker !!!.

Turning the knob of the stove in clockwise direction ,she turned off the gas and took out VR imprinted mug form the shelf . Pouring the beverage in the crockery ,she placed it on a wooden tray and stood their waiting for Angre to deliver it to vansh .

After a couple of seconds , angre arrived infront of her and she picked up the tray to handle it to him .
Ridhimma had always found Angre's behaviour towards her different from other staff members ,means even being a close and trusted man of the owner , his eyes are always down in front of her and he addresses her as "Mam" . Initially she thought that he is humble and is same with everyone but her assumption was brutally failed as she herself saw him slapping another staff boy ,when he mistakenly ,dropped water on him .
He was even grappling his neck but after seeing her watching him like that , he left him and bowing down his head ,left the place .