Becoming his!!

"Ridhima ,God bless you my child ".
I know all this seems too much for you but I can assure you that my vansh will prove himself to be the best match for you. I have seen in his eyes the same respect and love for you ,which he had for his biological mother . After losing his mother ,he became all alone . He was the elder among others so he spent his entire childhood studying and 20's in taking care of family and business. He never had his share of happiness .I am so glad that he got a loving wife like you. I am aware you both will make the best couple with each other", Dadi said caressing Ridhima's face who was seated in the centre of a king sized bed , beautifully dolled up in red bridal attire . Her body smelled of roses because of the rose bath and cologen. She was waiting for her newly married husband.That husband who was her master till yesterday and whom she have no knowledge about . She never fascinated his outer appearance as he seemed creepy and horrific to her .
Besides ,his well built body ,enough to smash anyone's head ,gave her a scary vibe. The way he stares at her , made shiver ran down her spine .Plus ,she still remembers the way ,he grabbed her tightly and was kissing her neck.
"Even you were moaning at that time  ", her tiny mind mocked her , making her orbs dilated . She realizes that how her one mistake turned her whole life at an 360°angle . Wish she would have never went into his room that day ,wish she would have surpassed her teenage hormones ,wish she would have been killed by the locals the day itself .
She was thinking of all this while crying out only to get alerted by the sounds of footsteps which were getting clearer to her seconds by seconds. She gulped the lump form in her throat , realising that the man whom she was asked to call as husband was nearer to the room. The door burst open and incame her husband ,all dressed up in a black sherwani ,with a golden headband . He took off the headband from his head and looked at me . Ridhima lowered her gaze in fear and nervousness . She was well aware of what happens on the first night of maariage . And a mere thought of being exposed infront of a man ,was rising his heartbeat. While Vansh locked the door and hovered curtains over it .Dimming the light little ,enough to let him see his bride ,he stood infront of ridhimma.

VANSH P.O.V,

I got married to the love of my life .
I finally made her my bride ,my Nymph. She would be sitting in my room , beautified in the wedding dress I got for her . I asked the maids to remove her jewellery as she is not accustomed to wear those heavy jewels ,and it may itch her a lot .
Besides ,I too don't want to wait anymore in making her mine . I want to make love to her . She will cry and beg initially but I have faith in my love that she would submit herself to me and we would end up making out with each other passionately and sensually. I grinned . Everyone is now off to their respective room and now it's my time to face my bride . Taking long steps while walking,I reached to my room . Slightly pushing the door inside, I made my way in the room where I saw my wife peacefully seated on the .bed waiting for me ."Yeah ! She is waiting for me ! Me ,her husband". I came closer to the bed and sat in front of her .She mingled her hands with the satin bedsheets ,and tears were steaming down her eyes .Her tears pricked my heart badly and I softly touched her arm to pacify her but instead she flinched at it and started moving back from me. "No ridhima ,don't run away from me . I will ,I will not hurt you . I will never harm you. I just want to love you ", Vansh said lovingly as he got emotional. He caught the hem of her lehnga and went near her . Softly placing his rough arms over her soft ones ,I pulled her closer and planted a soft kiss on it . Ridhima cried .
"Please...no!!", She said hiccupping .
"Shhhh...", I said cupping her cheeks .
She was crying and sobbing ,smudging the little amount of kohl which was still dominating her eyes . I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and took her in my embrace . She didn't reciprocate the hug and was still sniffling in my arms .We were in the same position for many minutes ,until I part herself from myself .I cooed her softly and her cries decremented to sobs Snaking my palms on her neck ,I made her face myself. She moved her wet lashes in my direction and our eyes contacted with each other .I kissed her cheeks to which she turned her face away from me.
"Ridhi", I named her softly and she turned her  gaze on me.I love you my wife . I love you since the day I saw you . I know that I married you hurriedly but I couldn't stay away from you at all. Besides ,I thought that if by the time I make you mine ,if someone else would take you away from me or make a place in your heart. Then I will never be able to get your love .You have entirely caged this beast in your love .", Vansh said staring deeply into her eyes which was glued at him.I want to love you in all possible way I can . I want to be the reason of your smiled and shyness . You are my only family now . Only I have the right on you and your love . I waited for this special day so long ,and it's finally here ,you are here with me in my room . I promise you my doll ,you will  feel my love every moment .I will be a part of your good and bad times. Although I will make sure to not let any misery even knock at your doo . You don't need to be worried about anything from now ,as now all your worries are mine , solely mine ,I may not even share it with you.Her eyes were searching the answers of her unspoken questions in mine. She looked at me with surprise and it made me chuckle . Her wriggles and sniffles came to an end . We looked into each other eyes for a while ,until I lost my patience and joined my lips with her .

________________________________
Rihdhima and vansh slept in each other's arms .

Making ridhimma got a flash of their last night . How she was hesitant at first but as soon as he started his love torture on her , she lost to him and the pleasure offered to her . But why??? Why she gets so excited with his touch ??when she equally fear him ?? why??

Ridhimma mind was again occupied with the question until she felt a sudden force  inside her , which made her gasp a liitle louder. She looked at her husband who was smirking seeing her . Her cheeks got flushed in embarrassment , earning a chuckle from her groom .

"Sleep my Nymph , sleep!! Why are you wake ?? No one would be awake so early today as everyone is hell tired ". So you also rest ". Vansh said forcing his manhood inside her slowly .

Ridhimma exhaled a high breath in pleasure.

"And if you don't feel like sleeping , tell me ,I will make you orgasm once more ,sixth time by the way!! Hm!! What say???" Vansh said passing a wink to her .

Although he said it in a funny tone ,but ridhimma had got to know her husband seriousness towards her in a night . So she don't want to take any risks for now . Besides her vagina was still in shriek due to previous night effect so without taking and chance , shehe immediately closed her eyes , pretending to sleep .

Vansh smiled at her act and buried himself in her chest again . Caging her between his arms tightly ,he slept with a satisfied smile .
                                        __________________

Huhh!! Two updates in two days !!
Now I will be uploading the next pretty late . So bare with me !!
Kindly vote and comment down 🙌