Mine ❤️

Vansh's grany and his sister diya  were astonished on hearing vansh words .
"I think...we should leave ....what...say ridhimma"?, Vansh asked her . A sinister smirk made up on his face .

The little girl lowered her face and clasped her fingers . She despised the idea of being alone with him but at the same time she cannot afford to upset him as he was the master of her aunt and any reprehensible act from her side may cost her aunt's job. On the other side ,Vansh could read her hesitation but was sure of her acceptance. He knew she feared him . Although,he want only love in her eyes for him but right now , her fear is the only way he could use to be with her .
"Later Vansh, first sit and have your breakfast.You must have an appetite",Anupriya said reaching near the dining area . She passed a smile to vansh who left it unreciprocated. He rolled his eyes on her Oscar winning acting . "She is so good with her act ", Vansh thought within himself and made a scowling face. His granny nodded at anupriya 's words and motivated vansh for the same . He accepted his granny's proposal with a loving smile. Anupriya was irritated as she failed to get vansh attention and went for a second trial. She looked at  Ridhima and scolded her ,"You girl ! Next time make arrangements of your travel on your own. My son is a busy person . He or anyone else in the mansion is not going to take charge of dropping you home everyday . It's his big heart that he is being generous towards you as you are of his younger sister's age". Anupriya blurted with the hope of getting vansh attention and therefore faked her care . But it all went in vain as vansh got irked on her mention of ridhima being his sister. He groaned and clenched his fists tightly.If his granny would not be present on the scene ,he would have given a good lecture to his evil step mother .
Ridhima composed herself on hearing her loud yell. She was never shouted or yelled upon by anyone . Therefore , anupriya 's words made her flinch and brought tears to her eyes .
"And....when will your aunt be back...Hann"?She has also started taking everything for granted . What was so important for her that she had to take leave today? What's more important for her than working in the VR mansion ? And over all this ,she sent her lame and good for nothing niece as her substitute. Since morning I am running behind her to get work done .No one has made me yell this much in my life as this girl .
Anupriya stated irritatedly. Ridhima sobbed softly . She was trying her best to prevent her tears from making her way out of her eyes .Moreover ,she was shocked to realise that even after working here for more than a decade and being a head staff member , her aunt was  being questioned for one day absence which she took for the first time in her life .Vansh was highly infuriated on witnessing ridhima's teary eyes and the tone anupriya used with her .
He spoke sternly backing her ," Atleast she came here to help us....else no one in this mansion is used to get themselves even a glass of water . She is young but very hardworking and diligent. She brewed coffee so well . I am loving it . I would love it if Ridhima would make it for me everyday before I leave for work".
Anupriya's pupils dilated seeing vansh speaking up for a staff . She felt insulted and humiliated .Although it was not the first time ,Vansh has been ignorant and rude to her .

"And as for Miss D'Souza , she had informed granny before taking the leave .She had been loyal to our family for more than a decade . She came here as a mere dishwasher but her unwavering dedication  and honesty to her work made her the head staff member. I don't live here often and the  mansion is an abode to seven people ,but more than us , Mrs D'Souza is aware of every corner of it. She took care of this manor as her own. What misfortune happened if she took a day off ? She must be fixed in an important task . Besides there are other subordinates to aid you ,Anupriya".Vansh spoke while his  stern eyes were hooked at anupriya .
"I hope I am right with my words ,granny", vansh stated looking at her grandmother who nodded and smiled back at him ."D'Souza have been loyal to us all these years . She is really great at her work .She has always taken care of this manor like her own home ", Dadi said looking at anupriya with a sweet smile .She  further added"Anupriya,I know you care for your son ",. Vansh chucked sarcastically at his grandmother's remark. "Care ,my foot !", Vansh thought within himself. "But she is mere child . She is not accustomed to working. I was already hesitant in making her work .She is a kid . I even asked D'Souza to bother her niece but she didn't listen to me". Vansh's granny moved closer to ridhima and caressed her hair lovingly. "You did best of your ability. Don't feel disheartened. Slowly you will become good at it ". Ridhima passed a soft smile to her. Anupriya had enough of the insults.She was muttering curses for the three of them but making herself ,she acted remorsefully,"I...I'm sorry mom. You are right.I should not have spoken s uch words for D'Souza.
Then she looked at vansh whose eyes were at ridhima ."It's just that I  wasn't satisfied with her work today but I forgot that she wasn't mature enough to understand things faster.  She again looked at vansh with a hope of getting his attention but heck!!!...his gaze was fixed somewhere else ).....but where ???
"It's alright anupriya!", Dadi stated softly passing her a smile .She turned to Ridhima and handed her a dark blue box . Ridhima took it hesitantly.
"I saw you once when you were very little . You used to roam around your house in Gopi skirts as you were a big fan of lord krishna . You used to consider yourself as Radha and play with their cloth dolls . You have grown so big now . I remember telling dsouza that you will be a beauty of your time and look my words were affirmed . You are so beautiful my child",Dadi said admiring ridhima .
Ridhima shyly smiled at her . Vansh was attentively listening about her and smiled seeing her shy face . "How pretty she looks while shying ".
"Vansh...Vansh,Vansh "Dadi called him loudly which broke his trance and he looked at her agape. "Where were you lost ? Won't you drop her off ", His granny said .
"Yeah , why not ", let's go Ridhima ", Vansh smiled at his granny and exited the mansion with his nymph
_________________________