I turn my body, placing my hands on his neck as he pulls my waist in close to him for me to straddle him. I grind down on him, shifting every so often to feel the friction and ease the bubbling sensation in my lower belly. He groans against my lips, pulling away to ask, "Are you sure?" he rubs his nose against mine as I moan out a "Yes," He stands up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walks to our room. 

He lays me down gently on the bed, letting my hair fan out against the cream comforter. We waste no time tearing the clothes off of each other. He kicks his shoes off, as I pull his shirt off my body, throwing it onto the floor. I'm not wearing a bra and my nipples are hard, making Jack's eyes look down at them before wrapping his lips around them. He groans against them, leaving small love bites around them. Paying lots of attention to my tattoo.

"I've missed you so much, baby," He groans, pulling away from my body to kiss down my stomach and pull my thighs up and closer to him. His lips and tongue travel all around my thighs, working me up until I'm lifting my hips to ease the pent-up sexual frustration. "Jack, please," I whimper, looking down at him, hoping he can see the desperation in my eyes. "There's my sweet girl, always asking so nicely," He smiles before giving in and sucking on my clit.

I almost forgot how good it feels to have Jack's head in between my thighs. His soft curls and stubble tickle my thighs, making me buck my hips up into his face, wanting the feeling so close but also far away. He takes two of his fingers and plays with my folds before pushing them in. I gasp out softly at how well he works me up. With one hand pumping in and out of me and his mouth stimulating my clit, his other hand strays away opening his nightstand drawer. 

I think he's going to grab a condom but am happily surprised to see a vibrator instead. He looks up at me, cheeks flushed, tongue all over me, gorgeous as ever to see my slack-jawed expression. He pulls away from me, turning the vibrator's setting up to the highest vibration while he works his way up back to my nipples, twisting and twirling his tongue around them. 

So much is going on I'm not sure where to begin. I slam my hips against his fingers, while also squeezing them shut to feel the powerful vibration. Jack pulls away from my nipples to kiss up my neck and jaw, biting softly making me shiver. "You gonna come for me, baby?" He groans in my ear, loving the control he has over my body. "Mhm," I whimper, letting him know I'm close. 

The heat in my stomach finally rushes out, making me moan and gasp as the overwhelmingly good orgasm flows out of me. God, I needed that. I haven't had a proper orgasm since before I left for tour. Which is too long! 

Jack pulls his fingers out of me, sucking them clean, as he throws the vibration away from us. My eyes flutter shut from the high and I hum as Jack presses the sweetest kisses to the corner of my mouth. "Need you," I mutter, wanting to feel him inside of me and he smiles against my lips, opening the box of condoms to roll one on. 

He holds onto my hips, holding them still as he pushes inside of me. His thick, hard shaft stretching my slick, tight walls. I try my best to relax but the glorious feeling of him inside of me makes me want to cum off of that alone. Jack rubs my arms slowly, trying to relax me as a pained expression appears on his face. 

"Baby, I need you to relax, I haven't fucked you in so long," He groans, "Let me take my time, so for the love of god just don't clench," He blows out a deep breath as I relax my body giving him time to adjust. Once he lifts his head he pulls my legs around him to pump into me. "See, now I can give you what you want, just needed a minute," He chuckles.

His hair falls into his forehead as he looks down at where we connect. It's satisfying to look at, watching him pump in and out of me is hot. His hold on my hips switches from a soft cradle to a harsh grip. "That's my girl," He groans, loving how good I feel. "Who let you be this perfect, gorgeous?" He bites down on my shoulder as my folds squeeze down on him. 

"Jack, you feel so fucking good, so deep inside of me," I moan against him, knowing praise is one of his kinks. I mutter some dirty words into his ear, biting his earlobe after saying it working him up. "You're so fucking sexy baby, the way your abs contract while you're pumping into me. Because that's the only person who will ever get you like this again, me." He moans into my ear, making it harder and harder to hold off on my orgasm.

I listen to every noise that we make, from the slapping of our skin to every breath we take. Every noise that leaves us is intoxicating. My nails tear up Jack's back as he drills into me. Making me moan with every movement. "Just like that, baby. Harder, faster, ugh just like that," I work him up, as my orgasm drips over him, pushing the trigger on his orgasm. 

He whimpers and groans into my neck as he drags his high out with sloppy thrusts. I feel my release coat the inside of my thighs as he pulls out, resting his head in the valley of my chest. "I've missed you so much," He whispers, catching his breath. "I know me too, I can't go that long without fucking you, I needed that so badly." I take deep breaths, trying to come down from the pleasure he sends through me. 

I brush his sweaty hair out of his face as his heaving chest starts to settle down into a steady rhythm. "I can't get over how good that was," He chuckles, lifting his head only to press another kiss to my lips before laying down again. 

I love my roommate. 

A.N// hi babeeee!! A bit of a shorter chapter, but I INCLUDED SMUTTT!!! and no warning because I didn't want to give it away! But Josie is slowly but surely getting better, and I'm so proud! 

Jack is a big help too! He's so caring, sweet, reassuring, and Beautiful inside and out! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter I love you guys! You know where to find me if you ever need anything!

thank you so so much for 63.4K reads that's insane. Thank you for reading and coming along this journey with me. You guys are my besties!

Love Lottie 💐💐💐