I brush these thoughts away. I don't wanna spoil my mood today, I've tried to stay away all this while but today he's gotta bear my presence. I thank the barista with a smile while taking my coffee and sandwich.

Dhruv pulls out a chair for me next to him and I ruffle his hair before sitting.

"Aditi, do you know any fabric store or something here?" I ask

She thinks for a minute and says "you can check out Fellafore. It's half an hour from here. That is without traffic"

"Oh okay. But how are the prices? I don't want to spend a fortune when its not the final final project you know" I say

She nods her head in understanding "I totally get it and don't worry it's pretty nominal"

"Okay then! I have a few things coming up next week so I'll check it out today itself" As soon as I finish saying Sid says "Today?"

"Hmm yeah" I nod

He then asks "Fellafore right? It is in Jaynagar right?" to which Aditi nods with a confused look. But by the mischievous glint on Sid's eyes, I know this is leading to a disaster

"Perfect. Look at the coincidence, Rey is heading towards his office which also happens to be in the same area" See! I knew it!

"Yeah so?" I ask indifferently

He looks at Aditi, somehow they are having telepathic conversation through the eyes. She tries to hide the cheeky smile but I don't miss it "So that means the two of you can go together right Anaya"

"Yes" Anaya says immediately and at the same time both Reyhaan and I say "No"

"She is not coming with me" He says and that is like the first time in weeks I'm seeing him in the eyes

I scoff "Oh please I'd die but I will not go with him!"

"Guys chill down, it's not like we're asking you to get married" Utkarsh says

"Exactly" Neel agrees

"The shop that you want to go to is on the way to our showroom. It would be practical if you guys go together" Dhruv explains, determined to make us go together.

I don't even know why they are so hell bent on this?

"Dhruv can you-" Reyhaan tries to throw a fit but instead Dhruv starts saying "You know Meera di was asking why it took so long at the club yesterday. I said we met a few friends from school but it wouldn't take much to tell her that you were actually-"

"Okay fine!" Reyhaan gives in to Dhruv's blackmail. With a chuckle and a satisfied smile plastered on their face everyone now looks at me.

"Like hell will I ever agree to your devious plan" I say adamantly after rolling my eyes in annoyance

"Give us a proper reason as to why you don't want to go with him" Rishi says

"Him! Listen to yourself, I have to be with the most evil Satan! I gotta endure 30 minutes of hell. He's the biggest reason" My reply makes his roll his eyes

"Weren't you the one talking about how the development in the world is only destroying it more?" Neel asks

Confused, I reply "Yes. but how is that related to this?"

"Shut up and listen to me" He says, making me pout at him while he continues "If you're both gonna go in different vehicles then more petrol will be used right?"

"Yes"

"Then more carbon dioxide and greenhouse gasses will be released which will trap more heat and temperature will rise. Right?"