𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Начните с самого начала

Seeing as he wasn't going to make any progress with that right now, Alistair decided to just say, "I don't have the time to explain everything now, but I'll see you tomorrow at school if you really want to find your betas, remember, the ticking of the clock ain't gonna stop". With that said, Alistair gave one last look at the shirtless boy, as if taking his image in, stepped out of the house, and left for his car.

(...)

The next morning, they were in a room at the school, Scott, Stiles, and Derek listening to Allison, Lydia and Alistair explain the origin of the marks and how they could help.

Derek refused anything they could say and show with a really bad attitude, claiming it had no meaning and no correlation to the disappearance of the betas.

Giving up on wasting more time and efforts in trying to convince Derek, Alistair went to the door, but paused in front of everyone before finally saying under his breath, clearly annoyed and desperate, "God, I didn't want to involve her in this, but I don't see any other way". He knew everyone was confused as to who he was talking about, but he just looked at Derek's green eyes and said, "get me things that were close to them and held a connection to them and an impressed map of the town", and left, leaving the room full of questions and confusion.

(...)

Alistair decided to go to the school's library to utilize his free period to do homework in advantage.

Upon entering, he took the books he considered necessary for his endeavor. After twenty minutes of working, he saw Lydia and Allison enter the library and take the table behind his. He saw Allison searching on the internet about Beacon Hills logos, which gave him the idea of telling his father to do the same thing.

After noticing hi didn't have a needed book, he decided to go to the bookshelf in which he assumed it would be. Right there, in the middle of the bookshelf, were the bulky twins he saw the other day, and he had to admit, they were even more attractive so close.

Upon reaching the shelf, the twins looked at him, raising an eyebrow each. One with an annoyed expression, while the other had a more questioning and friendly one. He completely ignored the rude one and directed to the one who looked nicer, "I need a book from there", he said pointing at the bookshelf behind. "¿Could you give me space to take it?"

The twin looked intensely into his eyes for a few seconds, as if trying to intimidate him. As that clearly didn't work, he just smirked, with amusement and mischief in his expression, and said, "yes, of course". He moved just a little to the side, giving Alistair space but making it clear that if he came close, he would be almost stuck to his body.

Rolling his eyes and sighing annoyed, Alistair reached the bookshelf and the book he needed, feeling the intense eyes of the twin, as the other was now chatting with Lydia. He could swear he could hear him smelling him before retreating himself and giving them a sarcastic thanks for their help.

After another thirty minutes of work, he saw it was time to pick up his sister and go home.

(...)

On the way home, he told his sister about the whole situation with the alpha pack and the missing betas, asking her to help them with a locator spell.

She hesitated and avoided his eyes, "you know I can barely feel things, how am I supposed to find them?", she was clenching her fists, annoyed at her limited knowledge and ability.