DVLs Never Die

Comincia dall'inizio

Dante: got it.

They all go their separate ways to go and explore the city's ruins. Dante began to walk down an empty street. When suddenly he heard something coming towards him.

Dante: it's unfair to attack a man from behind.

He grabbed Ebony and Ivory and fired at a group of beowolves behind him.

Dante: that was easy.

He put the pistols away and continued down the road. Suddenly, more beowolves continue to attack.

Dante: of course it won't be simple.

Play public enemy

He grabbed Rebellion and threw the sword and flash equips Balrog.

Balrog: punch mode!

Dante ran up and began to punch a few of them.

Balrog: kick mode!

He then sent a wolf in the air then hit it with a dive kick.

Dante: gunslinger!

He grabbed coyote-a and began to swing the shotgun around like nunchuks. He then equiped a hat and threw It in a circle and more hats appeared on the Grimm.

Dante: swordmaster!

He called back Rebellion and charged a drive attack. He released the attack and killed one of them and it dropped a bunch of money. One Grimm was behind Dante and tried to hit him.

Dante: royal guard!

He got into a stance and absorbed the attack. He then released the damage back with a swift punch. He flash equipped Cerberus.

Dante: swordmaster!

He plunged the weapon in the ground and summoned a large row of ice then plunged it in the ground again and summoned large ice spikes around him killing the last amount of Grimm.

End song

Dante: that was easy.

He walked down the road and saw a clothing store.

Dante: I remember this store. My dad got me my first coat here.

He looks at himself in the window.

(Right now he's wearing his DMC 2 outfit)

Dante: it wouldn't hurt for a change of clothes.

He went into the store. Vergil was walking down his own street.

Vergil: wow to see how this city has changed.

He was walking around when he was attacked by a few riots.

Play let's just see

He summoned a group of swords and launched them at one of the Grimm and killed it. The riots charged at him and Vergil began to slice a few of them with the katana he had.