Chapter 18

The next morning, when Naruto woke up, he was confused about why the TV was running or why he was in the living room at all. He remembered that. Naruto stretched and sat up before walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he finished, he made his way back into the kitchen, put two pieces of toast in the toaster, and leaned on the counter, waiting for it to finish.

The morning was peaceful as he sat at the small round dining table and ate his breakfast. It was quiet in the building other than the family next door that had a baby and a toddler that constantly cried, but he had learned to tune the noise out. Naruto sat back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling in boredom.

~

Sasuke rubbed his eyes and looked around. Suigetsu was cuddling his guitar and mumbling in his sleep, and Jugo had his sticks hanging loosely in his hands while he was slowly falling headfirst towards the floor. Sasuke picked up his bass, which was resting on his chest, and stood up. Then he placed it back on the couch and went into the kitchen to make himself a fresh pot of coffee.

He made the coffee and poured it into a clean mug. Sasuke leaned against the counter, looking out the window over the sink. He looked out towards the city, already bustling with life for a Saturday morning.

"Morning," a low voice said.

Sasuke turned to see Jugo next to him pouring a mug full of coffee for himself and going to sit on one of the barstools next to the counter.

"I didn't hear you wake up," Sasuke said.

"Well, I fell on the floor a while ago, and that woke me up, so I came in here for breakfast," Jugo said.

"That's odd; I didn't hear you fall," Sasuke mumbled.

"Whatever," Jugo said, taking a sip of his coffee.

The two sat in peaceful silence until Suigetsu waltzed in.

"GOOD MORNING," he sang loudly.

Sasuke rubbed his thighs, and Jugo sighed. Neither of the two were morning people, but Suigetsu was. The two were also not pleased with his morning antics, which happened every morning.

"Come on, you guys, what's for breakfast? he said, clapping his hands together.

"I'm not making it; you're on your own. Just don't burn the building down," Sasuke said, placing the mug in the sink, then he walked out of the room.

(a/n: time skip because I am too lazy and uncreative to write out the entire day.)

Later that evening, Naruto looked at the time and saw that it was time to get ready to meet up with his friends. Then he had a thought; he picked up his phone and sent a quick message to Sasuke.

Do you want to come to karaoke?
with me and my friends?

Sure
What time?

6

Okay
See you there!

See you there!

Naruto closed his phone and placed it on his nightstand before rolling out of bed and walking over to his closet to get dressed. He pulled out a pair of black jeans, a t-shirt, and a black and orange jacket. He got dressed and collected his phone, wallet, and keys, then checked the time. Naruto left his apartment and locked the door behind him before exiting the building and making his way to the karaoke place.

When Naruto got there, Shikamaru and Ino were already standing outside, waiting. Naruto waved, Ino waved back, and Shikamru nodded. Naruto jogged over to wait with them.

"They wouldn't let us get a room without our whole group here," Ino explained.

"Oh, hey, is it ok that I invited Sasuke? Naruto asked.

Shikamaru was going to say something, but he was cut off by Ino. "Of course, the more the merrier."

Shikamaru just rolled his eyes and hunched over further. After a while, one by one, people began to join the group. First Sakura, then Sasuke, then Neji and Hinata, as well as Tenten, and lastly Lee and Kiba. Once everyone was here, they all went in and were led to their rooms. Everyone took a seat, with Sasuke taking a seat next to Naruto.

"Long time, no see," he said to Naruto, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Oooooooo," Ino and Tenten said.

Naruto rolled his eyes and laughed a bit, while Sasuke smirked and put his arm around Naruto. Which made them both blush a bit.

"Alright, who's going first? Sakura said, clapping her hands together.

~

a/n: i am lazy so idk how much more i am going to write so please stay tuned