down(✨)

By @/sky_reid on AO3

Summary:
sometimes all harry really wants is to play with louis' arse.

Work Text:
Louis’ soft whining cuts off with a little cough as Harry presses down on the back of his neck. He scrapes his teeth down Louis’ shoulderblade at the same time as he pinches the nipple he’s been playing with. Louis’ back bows up and then back down so his arse is pushed against Harry’s soft cock, making him gasp. He pushes Louis’ head harder into the pillow. “Don’t be impatient,” he says with a smirk. He knows Louis hears it because he wiggles his hips making Harry hiss with oversensitivity again.

“Easy for you to say, you’ve already come,” Louis replies. Harry snorts. He kisses Louis’ shoulder softly and laughs when all Louis does is grunt into the pillow and tug on the sheets. He’s desperate enough that he’s shaking all over, probably already has the pillow wet with spit and sweat, so Harry takes pity on him. He gives Louis’ arse a sharp smack and tugs on his hair as he kneels up. Louis reacts wonderfully; knees sliding over the sheets so his legs are spread even more and face burrowing further into the pillow. Harry spanks him again just to hear him moan. And then once more, a bit harder, for the sound of his palm on Louis’ sweaty skin, and again on the other cheek to watch it pink up. And a few more times because he loves to watch Louis’ arse jiggle every time he hits it. His hand slips on the last slap so he ends up hitting between Louis’ cheeks more than over them; Louis’ whole body jerks up, hands ripping at the sheets and he makes a beautifully broken sound that makes Harry’s cock twitch again.

He grabs at Louis’ arse and pushes one cheek out so he can get at his hole easier; he gives it a few light hits with two fingers and watches it clench around nothing. It stays loose and a bit open from Harry fucking it earlier, wet and slippery with lube and leaking Harry’s come. Harry gives it another smack, much harder this time, making Louis cry out and curl in on himself a little.

“H, please,” Louis mumbles into his own shoulder. His eyelashes are wet with tears and his lips are shiny with spit and his voice is shot to hell and he looks completely fucked out already. When Harry reaches down between his spread legs he finds him rock hard and sticky wet; Louis bucks into his hand and curls his toes like he does when he’s about to come so Harry wraps his fingers around the base of his cock, squeezes as tightly as he dares and tugs on his balls harshly. Louis muffles a shout into his own upper arm. His teeth leave harsh red marks behind when he detaches. “Please,” he breathes.

“Yeah,” Harry agrees, giving Louis’ arse one last slap. He’s half-hard again already from watching; he’s come just from eating Louis out before, it’s not such a stretch that he could do it again. He grabs at Louis’ arse and squeezes it, fingers sinking beautifully into the meat of it. He loves playing with Louis’ arse, loves how it fills his hands perfectly, loves how soft and squishy it is and how it moves. He presses his thumbs into the tops of Louis’ thighs and drags them up Louis’ cheeks, spreads them open. Louis is still curled up and leaning on his side, watching him with shiny half-lidded eyes and panting shallowly. He sucks in a breath when Harry squeezes his arse hard and leans over to bite it harshly. “Come on, babe,” he says, mouthing the words over the marks his own teeth left, “hold yourself open for me.”

Louis grunts a little as he moves over so he’s resting on his shoulders with his head pressed into the pillow again. He reaches behind himself, grabs at his own arse and pulls it open. Harry loves to see him like this, all soft and quiet and pliant the way he rarely ever gets even when it’s just the two of them, the way no one else ever gets to see him; a deeper, more primal part of him delights in the submissiveness of it too, in seeing loud, bossy Louis present himself like this, face down and arse up, his hands appearing even smaller and more delicate as they struggle to keep hold of a large globe each.