Feel My Breath Upon Your Thighs(✨)

By CuckooTrooke on AO3
(check her out if you want! She's one of my favourite fanfic authors EVER!)

Summary:
As Louis proceeds to talk on the phone, Harry gives in to the blinding temptation. He drops down on the floor and crawls between Louis' knees, craning them even further apart with ease.

Louis cocks his eyebrows at him, and Harry’s not quite sure if he’s challenging him or if he’s genuinely confused. Judging by the way he jolts when Harry brushes his hand over his crotch, he didn’t expect Harry to make such bold moves.

Harry rubs his hand over the bulge until he feels Louis growing harder. He looks up, seeing Louis watching him intently, so he bats his eyelashes as innocently as he can.

“No, no, I hear ya,” Louis says on the phone but his eyes never leave Harry’s. “Just got distracted.”

OR

Harry just really likes Louis' cock.

Work Text:

Harry loves Louis' cock.

He loves it.

Loves the shape and size of it, the way it fits in his mouth and the way it feels on his tongue. Loves how it stretches him open just right when they’re fucking.

Maybe his profound bond has something to do with the fact that it is attached to the man he’s madly in love with but still…

Harry’s very happy that Louis is so well endowed. And definitely a grower, too.

Ever since they first met and slept together a couple of months ago at a mutual friend’s wedding party, Harry got addicted. He was always on his knees or with his ass up whenever he had the chance.

The way Louis is currently sprawled out on the couch, speaking on the phone with his colleague about some upcoming work project while absent-mindedly scratching his belly, makes Harry’s mouth water.

He never knows whether he’d like to sit on Louis’ lap to tease his dick or just drop straight down onto the floor between his knees and take him into his mouth.

“One second,” Harry hears Louis say, and he looks up to see Louis holding his phone against his chest, looking at Harry with a curious, partly amused, yet endeared expression. “You quite alright, love?”

Harry nods, squeezing the knot of his towel that’s currently wrapped around his hips. He just showered but his skin already feels hot and clammy.

As Louis proceeds to talk on the phone, Harry gives in to the blinding temptation. He drops down on the floor and crawls between Louis' knees, craning them even further apart with ease.

Louis cocks his eyebrows at him, and Harry’s not quite sure if he’s challenging him or if he’s genuinely confused. Judging by the way he jolts when Harry brushes his hand over his crotch, he didn’t expect Harry to make such bold moves.

He doesn’t try to stop Harry though; after the first shock he relaxes. Harry can feel the tension leaving his thighs so he carries on with the task at hand, trusting that Louis would stop him if he didn't want his phone conversation interrupted.