It's My Right To Be Hellish(🎀)

By:  byelinsonlarry on AO3

Summary:
Everyone knows that Harry is taken. Well, everyone except for a certain Nick Grimshaw, apparently.

Or harry is very taken by louis and nick can't take a hint.

Work Text:
"Goodnight, London! You were amazing!", louis screamed as they made their way off the stage. Their band just finished their last show in the famous O2 Arena after selling out the venue six nights in a row. Louis Tomlinson along with his three best mates, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik, also known as One Direction, is the biggest band in the world. However, despite what the media makes them out to be, they are just four mates having the time of their lives.

"Man, what a show!", niall said as they got in the bus.
"I cant believe we just played six nights in the O2! I used to go there as a kid to watch concerts!", Liam said as he was buzzing with adrenaline from the show. After a show, the band along with their crew usually hang out in the bus and just catch up with each other's lives. As Josh was sharing a story about his recent trip to New York, Louis' phone rang and everyone groaned. Louis flipped them all off.
"Guys settle down. The husband is calling", Zayn teased and received a punch to the arm from louis.

"Hello gorgeous!", Louis excitedly greeted his boyfriend as he made his way to the back of the bus to avoid his friends' comments.
"Look who's talking. If i remember correctly you're the famous popstar everyone loves", Harry replied.
"Only care about you loving me though"
"Lou, you know i do yeah?"
"Yeah", louis couldnt hold down his smile.
"So how was the show babe?? Im still so sorry i couldnt make it to even one of the shows." Harry had finals that whole week and he was in his senior year of university studying psychology so he needed to do well and keep his grades up. Louis understood his boyfriend's busy schedule and he knows how much harry wanted to watch if it wasnt for his tests.
"It was amazing babe! The crowd seemed louder every night. I dont even know how that's possible when it's the same amount of people but it was so loud!" Louis sounded so excited but harry still felt bad.
"Im so happy for you, lou! I know you did great!", harry really was happy for his boyfriend but louis could hear the sadness in his voice.
"Hey babe. I totally understand why you couldn't watch, okay? I love that you focus so much on your studies and it's your finals week. I dont expect you to be out every night of this past week to watch me!" he hated when harry put himself down. He was still on his way home and all he wants is to cuddle with his boy after a long day.
"Are you sure? I know you needed my support and i wasnt even there. I feel so bad. Im so sorry baby"
"Harry listen to me! Yes i wouldve loved if you were there. Nobody cheers louder for me than you. But, you're graduating this year baby. Every test counts and im not mad at all. Besides, you need to graduate and get a good job so you can be my sugar daddy once this popstar thing ends.", Louis teased. He just wanted to make his boy smile.
"Oh shut up. You'll still be way richer than me even if your singing career ends. I will always be your sugar baby." now there's the harry louis was looking for. Louis was about to respond to that when zayn shouted from the front of the bus that they're about ten minutes to louis' home.

"Babe, i gotta go but i'll be home in ten minutes. I demand kisses and cuddles!"
"What a diva!" harry laughed. "I'll be waiting with tea."
"I love you." It's true and Louis wasnt afraid to say it. Everyone in the world knew. Their instagram accounts were just full of cheesy couple pictures with cliche captions. Fans loved it though. At first they were afraid to go public because of louis' career but the other boys assured them it'll all be okay. So they came out by louis posting a picture of harry on instagram with the caption, "He's irresistible ;) #mine" which earned him a text from zayn saying "you did not just use our song to come out" but he did and he was proud of it. Harry was irresistible anyway. There were a few negative articles saying how harry was only with louis for the money but after a very explicit tweet from louis, the articles stopped. Despite the negativity from media, majority of the world and the band's fans supported them and they're eternally grateful.