"Okay." Belle answered, fearfully while trying to keep calm.

And with that, the person from the other end hung up. Belle's heart began to beat so loud and fast, she feel it would burst from her chest for sure. Cautiously, she moved towards to the window to take a peek between the closed curtains. Up in the sky, the swarms were soaring all over the theme park. Her eyes widened in pure terror, she backed away from the window to prepare to leave. She grabbed her brown cloak, wrapped it around her shoulders and tied her hair up in a red ribbon. She pulled her hood up when she heard a loud bang upon her trailer door, startling her.

"Belle? We've come to get you to safety." A voice called from behind it.

The virtual diva opened the door with shaky hands and was greeted with three males, the person on the phone told her about.

"We must leave. Now." Jotaro ordered, urgency detected in his tone.

"What he said." Added Denji. "Let's get going! Yusei's waiting!"

"I'll scout the perimeter!" Akira informed the others, having transformed in his Devilman form and flew off, having received nods in response.

"I'll take out any invaders, we encounter along the way." Denji pulled on the chainsaw cord on his chest, transforming him in his chainsaw devil form.

"I'll have Star Platinum close by us." Jotaro replied before turning to Belle. "Remember to keep your head down until we get to safety. We'll get an explanation when we get to our base of operations."

Belle's eyes were full of fear but she nodded, moving to leave the trailer, closing the door behind her.

"I hope everyone makes it out of there alright."

~~~

All laughter, merriment and exhilaration had turned to panic and fear as screams of pure horror and terror was filling the air. People were running around, wanting to get away from this madness that was occurring.

"Everyone remain calm and exit the theme park in an orderly fashion!"

How can everybody remain calm when there was too much panic?!

Izuku and the others were no exception as confusion was evident on their faces. The commotion was going from bad to worse. This was definitely not good at all.

"Nezuko! Stay close by me!" Tanjiro called, holding his sister close in a protective manner.

"WATCH OUT!"

A loud bang sounded, followed by a strange smoke cloud. Whatever it was managed to stun the gang who held their noses as to not breathe in this mysterious cloud. Izuku squeezed his eyes shut tight, only opening one to see if his surroundings were clear. His classmates were dizzy from being stunned but even more alarming, something or rather someone had taken Bakugo!

"Kacchan!"

The Kamado siblings turned to see what had happened. Nezuko pointed to the culprit up ahead as they were about to run. There something odd about it during all the commotion.

"You three go on ahead!" Todoroki called. "We'll try and get everyone to safety!"

The trio nodded.

"After that mascot!"

Quickly as they could, the three friends charged to catch up to the mascot as fast as their legs could go. The panicking was still going on, though there were annoyed grunts and protests from those, they had to push past to get to the culprit. All the while, they had to dodge those strange creatures and out of control bumper cars coming their way. The entire theme park was like a maze.