~ Chapter Three ~

Start from the beginning

She had done quite a few jobs for him. But he never asked for more than she was willing to offer. He had also left Eun-ji out of the whole picture as promised, never once interfering with her life. And with that he had earned her respect and her loyalty.

Jia switched on her laptop and checked her emails. Sure enough she had received an email from her uncle.

📩 : For your eyes only - The subject line read.

She sighed, looking around her. Luckily the seat besides her was unoccupied and the elderly couple behind her was drifting off to sleep.

Jia opened the email.

✉️✉️✉️

TARGET: KIM SEOKJIN

Designation: Chairman + CEOCompany: Kim IndustriesMission: Infiltrate Kim Industries, Gather Information on Kim Seokjin and his role in Bangtan, eliminate target upon confirmation

Company: Kim Industries
Mission: Infiltrate Kim Industries, Gather Information on Kim Seokjin and his role in Bangtan, eliminate target upon confirmation.
Compensation: All proceeds received in lieu of salary will entirely belong to you. A monthly fee of $50,000 will be paid by me. A final settlement of $500,000 will be paid upon completing the mission successfully.

Current Goal: There is an opening for a corporate secretary in Kim Industries (refer attachment). Identity documents and referrals will be couriered to your residence. Your CV will be sent to their recruitment team after you accept the mission. You are required to make a good impression, crack the interview and infiltrate the company.

Brief about the mission: You will be required to effectively handle work load and become indispensable to Kim Seokjin which will enable you to gather the required information.

Bangtan's headquarters is a secret that they have all held close to their chest. You are expected to become privy to this sensitive information.

You will remain in the company and gather information until you are further instructed.

End goal will be to kidnap and / or eliminate target.

Please note:
1.The mission may require you to seduce and develop a romantic relationship with the target.
2.This will be a long term mission.
3. Should you choose to accept it, you will be required to put all personal matters on hold until the completion of this mission.

Communicate your consent to accept the mission at the earliest.

Choi Kang-Dae

✉️✉️✉️

Jia stared at the picture again.

Kim Seokjin.

He was clearly handsome. And young, she thought. He didn't look like the kind of men she usually dealt with.

The amount of money was certainly tempting. She would finally be able to send Eun-ji to Harvard University, like she wanted. It was also more than enough for her to build herself a comfortable nest egg and take a vacation she longed for.

There was only one issue bothering her.

Personal Relationship, she read again. She wasn't really comfortable with that but she understood that if the information was too sensitive, it would probably only be shared with her if she got close enough.

She sighed. It wouldn't be the first time she'd had to use her feminine charms for a mission. But building a relationship would be new, it might require more than just a few dates and light flirting.

She looked at the picture again. Atleast it would be palatable, she smiled as she sent her response to the mail, accepting the mission. She wouldn't terribly mind finding out if those lips were as soft as they looked.

Kim Seokjin, she thought again.... Brace yourself.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~