Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride

Start from the beginning

'No' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"I do" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

With a reluctant tone, she said.

Then the priest moved on to Damien.

"Then do you Damien Zachary Reynolds take Nania Abendroth to be your ledged wife?" (Priest, asked)

"I do" (Damien, said)

He answered with an annoyed cold voice.

'Turn'

The prest's head turned to look in Elliot's direction.

"Then we shall proceed to the exchange of the rings" (Priest, said)

At his call, Elliot got up from his seat holding a golden squared pillow that held two silver rings.

Han Jea/Nania naturally turned her head with a smile looking at Elliot whose tiny steps approached towards them.

'Elliot is the cutest baby!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'I just can't get over his tiny little steps' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

However, she felt a cold stare near her.

It was as expected, Damien was looking down at her with cold eyes.

'I know you hate this but I hate this too, so there's no reason to stare at me like that' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She couldn't help but feel a little hurt, he wasn't the only victim after all.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Halt'

Stop walking.

Elliot finally climbed two steps and held the golden pillow up with a wide smile.

Damien reached for the woman's ring as Elliot lifted the pillow higher.

He grabbed the ring and turned his head to look glaring at her.

He made an annoyed face for her to extend her gloved hand.

'Extend'

She extended her gloved hand as he complained.

"Tsk" (Damien)

He clicked his tongue as he inserted the silver ring halfway ways her finger without touching her gloved hands.

'Just look at him...this man really does despise the sight of me' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

He quickly pulled his gloved hands away from her after leaving her with a half-inserted ring.

She adjusted her ring and then turned her head to reach for the man's ring.

'I guess it's my turn then-' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

But his actions had caught her thoughts.

As she was about to reach for the silver men's ring he grabbed it first.

'Tok'

He clenched the silver ring and put it on himself as he continued to glare down at her.

Immediately countless laughs surrounded the room.

'Blush'

A blush of shame painted Han Jea/Nania's face.

'No this...does he really have to humiliate me this way?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Haha, that's so embarrassing. Now this is a show" (Whispers)