Introduction

Hayley Scott (26), moved to England to pursue one of her dreams: Becoming a racing driver. Along the way, Hayley got the unique chance to get an incredible job that is going to change her life. However, she has to pick between the job or chasing her dreams. Hayley faces a brand new journey ahead. Her life is about to change and get slightly different from the usual.

The new job seems fun, but requires constant travel from one country to another and working extra hours, closing every door to her main dreams. Choices are going to be made.

...

  Carlos Sainz (28), a well-known Formula One driver with a solid reputation to keep, whose main goal is to win races and get as many points as he can for his team

  Carlos Sainz (28), a well-known Formula One driver with a solid reputation to keep, whose main goal is to win races and get as many points as he can for his team. Nothing else was ever on his plans until the real race began- A heart race.

___________

This is a fictional story based on real people. However, anything that happens in this story is entirely fictional and with the only purpose to entertain fans. None of this represents reality in any way.

The story began being written in July 2023, some of the facts, such as race results, drivers and teams might not be accurate with reality or by the time you are reading it.

If there are any suggestions about the story, characters or grammatical mistakes, feel free to leave a comment. Don't forget to vote and interact with other fans. And most importantly...

Enjoy!