•21•

A/n - Prepare for some angst tomorrow. I can't keep up with 13 characters plus y/n lol. So many people are going to die.

After a few more seconds, the door opened. Nam-ra was standing on the other side to let us in.

~~~ 21~~~

I almost screamed with joy, seeing Nam-ra alive. She quickly pulled us into the room thinking we were being chased by zombies.

She hugged me tight as soon as the door closed. I hugged her back.

I felt so relieved.

Nam-ra pulled me out of her hug and smiled at me.

"Is Wu-jin with you guys?" Ha-ri asked.

A chubby kid from one of my classes looked up at her. "Yeah, actually. He's in the recording room right now."

"Don't go back there, that's our bathroom," someone else said.

I looked up almost instantly at the familiar male voice. It was Su-hyeok.

Su was alive as well.

He looked at me and smiled. I ran over to him. I hugged him.

My only two close friends were alive after all.

Ha-ri tensed up and waited for her brother to leave the recording room.

While she waited, I saw about 8 or so other people in the room. I noticed some of them shifting uncomfortably and glancing over at Gwi-nam.

He was hiding behind me like some child or something. Not literally, but he wasn't willing to socialize with any of them, and instead stayed closely by my side.

He looked a bit upset.

"So, can you all introduce yourselves?" I asked.

Nam-ra looked at me with a confused expression, "Don't you already know everyone here?"

"No, not really," I replied. "I'm L/n Y/n. Nice to meet all of you, even if it is the middle of an apocalypse."

"You're the tiny thing that's been killing all of the zombies?" Cheong-san laughed. "Never would've expected it from you." He looked towards the rest of my group. "I'm Cheong-san. Lee Cheong-san."

On-jo went next. "Nam On-jo."

"It's good to see you two alive," I smiled.

On-jo walked up to me and hugged me before going back to Cheong-san's side.

"I'm Nam-ra, but you all probably know that already." Nam-ra started. "I'm class president, but there's something else you should know. I'm a hambie. Half-zombie."

I gasped. "What?!"

She moved her sleeve back to reveal a bite mark. "I was bitten by a girl who didn't even appear to be infected."

"Eun-ji," Gwi-nam said.

"Yeah. You know her?" Nam-ra replied.