(7) First Kiss..(Grom day)

Start from the beginning

(Amity and Luz fit ⤵)

You look at them thinking to yourself *wow they look like a good couple" You wished you can have that kind of relationship with a person, but it had to take a matter of time

You then look at the clock seeing it was about to be 1.pm.

Luz, Amity and You go to the yard.

You and Amity watch Luz practice for fighting the monster.

"You think she looks cute right now, don't you Amity" you said soft and quietly.

Amity starts to turn into a tomato.

You, Luz, and Amity practice for fighting the monster for about 2 hours making it become almost 4.

"The time its 4:34 we should get going to Grom right now" you said with a smile.

You get on your staff, and Luz gets on amity's staff and you all fly over to Hexside.

You 3 go to the gym room and see lots of people talking to others.

"Me and Amity are going to be some drinks, you are coming with us?" Luz said.

You turned to look at them and say, "No I'm good but thank you for offering".

You sit on the side as you see lots more people come and as Gus at the front comes up to the stage he says, " Everybody get a person to dance with for this night".

You look at everyone getting a partner, but you are just sitting alone.

"May I have this dance with you~?" someone asked.

You turned to your right to see Hunter at the dance without his mask just asking you out to have this dance with him.

"H-hunter?? what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I came to have this dance with you~" he said with a flirty tone.

You looked at him in the eyes and start to blush.

"You may" then he brings you to the dance floor and the music changes to a love song.

Hunter puts his hands on you waist and you put your hands on his shoulders.

As you both do a slow dance with both start to flirt with each other for fun.

Then out of nowhere you ask him "Hun, do you think your close with me?"

He looks at you and smirks "Of course, why not~" he answered you back.

Then you go close to his face and ask, " Then why not ask me on a date Hun~".

His eyes grew and started to blush like hell.

Then Luz and Amity go up to you "Is that you boyfriend?" Amity asked.

"Yes, I'm her boyfriend~" Hunter said with a flirty and soft voice.

You looked at his and start to blush like a tomato.