Days Remaining: 3

Start from the beginning

"What was that about?" Matt asks. I put the letter in my backpack, I'll talk to them later.

"Nothing, I just ran into him is all."

Matt obviously noticed my gloom, "Hey, wanna go visit the cola factory?" He grinned. "I know someone who works there~ OH and the tuxedos come in today, after we can go pick them up!"

"Thanks, Matt," I laughed.

"Are you still worrying about the Army stuff? I mean there's been nothing in days, maybe they went away? Besides we're just a small nobody town."

"I guess, but what about the 30 deaths?"

"Edd it was a while ago, I'm not saying to forget about it but in 3 days we have Prom. We can worry after that, in the meantime let's relax. Any hotties you wanna ask?"

"Just you~" I cooed.

"Okay gay boy," He chuckled.

"What about you?"

"Actually, there is one girl, her name is Saide. She's really pretty, and smart, and kind, and-"

"And you should ask her! What are you waiting for?!" I grabbed his arm, "We're going to ask a girl out, we'll celebrate with cola after."

"Whoa whoa whoa I'm not--"

"Oh hi, Matt!"

"O-Oh," He cleared his throat, "Hi Sadie,"

"Sadie?" I smile.

"Oh hey, you must be Edd! Matt tells me about you all the time, it's so great to finally meet you."

I held out my hand, "Oh it's my pleasure. Matt and I were actually just gonna go pick up our tuxes, you're going to prom aren't you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have a dress I could wear."

"You're going to go aren't you?" Matt's eyes look like a pleading puppy.

"I mean I can dance with ghosts I guess," she laughs.

"Sadie, I know it's really late to ask and all, sorry I should have said something sooner but will you go to pr--"

"Yes! I mean, yes, I will." She giggles, and both their faces flush.
"I'll pick you up at 8," He grins.

"I'll be the chauffeur!" I wink.

"Should we all go to dinner together? I'd love to get to know you all better."

"That's a great idea, can't wait, bye Saide!"

"Bye Matt!"

We high-fived, "Thats ma boy~" I hyped him up. "Let's go downtown and find somewhere to make a reservation."

"Oh hey, Tord said he'd be down for prom, should we include him?"

I thought for a moment, "Yeah, I'm sure he'll show up." We walked down the street and I pushed away the worry about Tom, after everything how could he just treat me like that? I thought about the letter in my backpack, I'll bring it up at dinner, I promise myself. Yeah, it'll just be a surprise.

Tom's P.O.V

I'm sorry Edd, but I had to, it's for the best I can't get you involved. We both stepped into the classroom and she pushed me to the floor, "Who do you think you are? What did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry Miss I tried to leave but--"

"But?" Her lips went up in a devilish smirk, "But you'd body was just aching to be used? Do you desire to be punished? Is that it?"

"N-No Miss. I'm sorry it took so long it won't happen again." She approached me with a collar in her hand.

"Oh, I know it won't. Stay still pet." My body froze as she fastened something around my neck. My body tensed waiting for whatever came out of her mouth next, "If you take that off, then you die love~ You will die and the monster will live on. So please now, do us both a favor and keep it on. Now, you've made me wait quite a long time so I'm going to make you quite loud darling." She went and sat in a chair behind her desk and I stood in front of her. "Strip."

My hands quivered and I tried to keep my body still, she had put me through a lot, but never this. I kept my voice firm, "Please, Miss please I-I can't."

"I don't know where you learned you can talk back from. Don't act all shy now, we've already had fun. But somehow you still have not broken down yet. I need every part of that soul to crumble sweetheart." She stroked my hair. "Come on," multiple men and women walked in with solider outfits. "This is the Purple God we've waited so long for." She declared. "Alas he's a little devil himself and somehow still has a fireball in him half of you do your research. Squadron B, please do all you will to make him break and comply."

Two men and a woman grabbed me taking me down to the basement of the school. One woman pressed something on my collar and I was instantly knocked out. When I woke up I had my hands cuffed behind my back, the cuffs were tied to a rope to keep me from leaving the area. At least that's what I could feel. My eyes were covered by a piece of fabric. My skin was cold, bare, and vulnerable. I barely have the will to be alive at this point, Edd and Matt are the only things keeping me going and nothing is going to make me give up on them and give in to her. She put me through hell and--

Two hands slid down my torso, they weren't hers. They were gruff, before my mind could connect the dots another pair that were small and fragile, the woman's hands pulled down my boxers and ran up and down my body. I felt a beep and my body already trembled, I bite my lip so hard I could taste metallic blood in my mouth.

"Don't be shy~" a man coo's from behind me.

"P-P-Please d--"

"Your too loud," the woman says. Her hands meet my body in a way I wish it wouldn't.

I feel something wet on my body, I start to scream, "P-PLEASE S-S-ST-" I'm hushed by her mouth thats rough with me. Her teeth hit against my sensitive parts as tears silently poured down my face. I gasped as I felt big hands on my back. "N-No.." a faint whisper of a cry came out of my mouth between moans and cries. His hands ran down the back of my body as I felt something long and hard poke at my butt. Before I could protest any further something was shoved inside of me from the back as I screamed in pain, I've never felt anything like it in my life. I screamed and sobbed and thrashed around. 

I'm going to kill Tord if I ever see him again.