CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Magsimula sa umpisa

  "Hmm, I'll take the cranberry juice if I must." She says as she grinned from ear to ear.

She was adorable in a sense. I mean, she always acted like this but really seeing her away from all the others just makes me feel happy to see this side of her. I felt like I accomplished my biggest goal.

  "You look...absolutely beautiful." I blurted out as I reached into the basket for the food to distract myself.

Her gaze was too much to withdraw from. There was no telling the thoughts that was going through her head. I just hoped they weren't bad.

Once I took out the food and placed it down, her finger caught the edge of my chin and she turned me to face her. Her hand tilted with a more intriguing smile on her face.

  "You think I look 'absolutely beautiful'?" She asked in a low tone as if she was hiding the words from the imaginary people around.

  "You look more than absolutely beautiful. I just don't know the right word for it and I'm not really good with words." I assured her, maintaining my breath.

She smiled once again and leaned in as quick as the flash and pecked me on the lips. She then brushed off her lap and turned back around to the food.

  "You look absolutely beautiful as well, Rose." She muttered so low that I almost missed it.

The rest of the time together we just joked and laughed. It was nice, it was chill and it was something I've been craving for since god knows how long.

She was easy to talk to and I didn't even have to force a conversation. It all came more natural than I realized.

"You have a pretty smile." I complimented her,

She smiled even more before turning away from me as I could see her clenching her eyes shut.

She looked as if she was holding back herself from saying something.

I just smiled before cupping her face and her eyes remained shut.

"Don't close your eyes, my love. I want you to look at me." I muttered as my thumb brush the corner of her lip.

Her eyes slowly flickered open as she smiled even more.

"See...pretty smile." I trailed off, "You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Rose." She said shyly with her eyes glazing into mine.

Next thing I knew, she was inching closer to me as I was to her. Not a second later, her lips pressed against mine in a heated moment.

She hungrily chased for my lips with our bodies slowly making herself up and on me.

I couldn't help but to feel goosebumps loosely on my skin and a burning and desiring sensation craving between my legs.

She must have liked seeing me like this because her fingers roamed against my waist and slowly dragging her index finger farther down at the button of my jeans.

I smiled as she placed light kisses to my lips over and over again. She stopped the light pecks for a bit and then pulled at my bottom lip.

She bit down on my lip making me crave for her more...

Delilah didn't let a chance go missed when she hooked her arms around my shoulders and pulled her body on top of mine as she straddled me.