Epilogue

It's hard to believe how fast time melts away. Even though I don't age, people close to me do. Time, it's what humans fear the most and the thing that us immortal creatures like. Lots of events took place over the last years that seem to be indescribable, but can be named.

Sam and Emily surprised us when they announced they were expecting a baby. Billy was uncontrollable when he got his grandkids for a visit. The twins really enjoyed his company. That wasn't the end of new lives either. Paul and Jared are also proud fathers. Jared and Kim married right after the news, nothing intimate. Sure enough nine months later three boys were brought into the world.

During this time the Cullen family decided to leave on vacation. They left Jacob and me to fend for ourselves for a while. They decided to go to Vermont and check out some real state options once they got tired of all the rain. I called them time to time in order to share the news, and pass down their congratulations to the new families.

The beginning years also gave us the opportunity to both raise our twins and start the auto shop that Aunt Rosalie had set up as we were busy with the Volturi. Jacob had managed to find a few mechanics which meant when he didn't want to work. Instead he was here in La Push helping me and the other imprinted with our kids.

Kenai and Sarah were still growing at a rapid pace not as fast as me, but it seemed they too would freeze in time just like me and Jacob.

Along with the joy of new lives the ending of old ones came. Grandpa Charlie got his life claimed by a heart attack. Quil Senior lived a long and happy life as well, but his body eventually couldn't take it anymore. Billy went into depression fasting his body. He passed while he slept. Grandma Renee also got her life claimed as she got into an accident sky diving. We mourned for them their respective year and remembered them with pride as they joined our ancestors.

The years kept moving the adults and children aged more. Kenai and Sarah stopped aging, and to our surprise at different ages. Sarah stopped at eight looking 19. Kenai at ten which made him look 22. The reason he looked so old was because of the beginning of his shifting.

Just as everyone predicted Kenai shifted one day into a snow white wolf. That day was one to remember. We were all outside playing football; his team losing. As if loosing wasn't enough, Paul just had to rub it in. He got outraged.  And a white wolf tore out of his body. It was funny to see fear in Paul's face for the first time.

Something else that surprised us was Sarah getting mad about our restrictions with
Embry. Jacob and I, mostly Jacob, was over protective of their intimacy. He grounded her for a week which she strongly disagreed with. As she tried to debate her freedom Jacob ignored her and that set her off. Just like Kenai, Sarah burst into a snow white wolf and almost ate Jacob.

Kenai and Sarah now had no reason to stay home as they roamed the woods with their loved one. Time seemed to pass us by and as long as we were together that didn't matter.

Things these past years have been great. Raising my twins, running a business, and a happy pack, and family has been the only purpose in my endless life.

We all were busy throwing a party for Sarah and Kenai celebrating their 16th human birthday. The place was the same as my wedding with Jacob. All of us could agree that the forest was home to our true nature.

As the Cullens took care of food, the La Push wolves helped with the venue. It took team effort to distract Kenai and Sarah since they caught on to everything thanks to their telepathy.

"Everything's ready." Jacob let me know taking my waist in his arms.

"Okay we just-" My phone buzzed in my pocket. "Hello?"