"Cas? What is SHE doing here?" Adri asked

Finally snapping out of it "Oh right sorry Adriana I forgot you were here. Adriana this is my date Penelope." I smiled proudly at the fact that she was my date.

"Date? Caspian, I thought I was your date? You're going on a date with a villain?" This is clearly awkward for Penelope as she looks down at the ground. "And look at how tall she is. She should be in the Tourney championship uniform not wearing princess dresses. Do you really want a woman who's taller than you? I'm more beautiful than-"

I had enough. "Adriana please leave. Penelope is lot a villain just a villain kid and honestly who cares. Penelope is the kindest, most beautiful woman I've ever seen " I said while passing Adri and making my way to Penelope. I lift her head to match my eyes and kiss the side of her cheek. "You look breathtaking mon ange" I couldn't help but to kiss her cheek again. I wanted to kiss her lips but I knew the space we were in wasn't right for the perfect moment. " When I look at you, I see the sun and I'm the earth just spinning around you. You're the center of my universe and the only person I could see myself with. You have ruined me."

"Thank you." The goddess answered. Man am I going crazy or do I just want to look at her every chance I get?

"What spell did you put on him you- YOU WITCH." Adri said which started to gather a crowd.

"That's our cue to leave." I grabbed Penelope's hand and we rushed out of there.

"SHE PUT A SPELL ON OUR FUTURE KING." I could still hear Adri but I didn't care. All that matter was the woman beside me.

We ran until we finally made it to the clearing near the lake.

"This is the spot I come to when I need peace. Only my sister, mother, and I know about it. Now you're part of the special people that are in my heart."

"Oh Caspian." She said as if her heart was full of joy. I miss her calling me Princey. "I'm not that special."

I grabbed her hands and look at her as if she was crazy. "You are the most special person I have ever met. You are my so-" I couldn't tell her because she probably doesn't even know. "Let's set up our picnic ok? What did you bring?"

"Well while I was in the kitchen I made sandwiches and I found all sorts of juicy fruits. The red one is my favorite so far."

"Strawberries.." I say as I held one to her mouth. She lit up and took a bite.

"Yes oh that's amazing. it's like the juice just explodes in my mouth and the sweetness overtakes everything else." She says

"I will keep in mind that you love strawberries." I say with a chuckle.

She gives a shy smile as we finish setting up

"Would you like to dance with me?" I ask her as I hold out my hand

"But there's no music?"

I get out my phone and play something softly in the background.

I put my hand on her waist and hold her other hand out a little. My head rest a little on her shoulder and her head ready on top of mine.

We start to dance and then I realize we should probably get to know each other.

"Why don't we get to know each other a little bit?" I suggested

"Are you saying you fell for me without even knowing me? Is this just based on appearance?"

"I-"

"I'm just playing Caspian"

"Hardie Har Har Har"

"What would you like to know?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Pink and sage green. I don't know why but I'm always drawn to those colors. What about you?"

"Well everyone expects me to say blue which is partially true but my main favorite color is yellow. It just is always a happy color." I say

"Do you like the yellow I'm wearing?" She ask

"I love it. You look absolutely ravishing." I say with a dazed look.

"Enough for a kiss?" She ask. I had to do a double take. Did want a kiss? Does my breath smell alright? Is she just playing?

"Would you-" I clear my throat. "Would you want a um kiss?"

She smiles and looks me in the eyes

"I really would." That's it

I start to stare at her as she stares back at me. This is our moment.

🎵"Look how she lights up the sky"🎵

We both started to lean in and I could feel her lips brush against mine

🎵"I love you, Evangeline"🎵

Our lips pressed together in a slow yet passionate kiss. Our hearts beating as one. My eyes closed and I felt like I never wanted to leave this moment. Right here right now I am kissing the woman of my dreams. The tingling feeling souring through my body. The sound of lightning hitting but we never move away. Her hand found it's way to my hair and my arms pulling her closer into my chest. Our lips moving as one. It was if this was the last day on earth and tomorrow wasn't promised. I could actually die happy.

As we pulled away I realized I never wanted to pull away. No even know what song was playing, I pulled her back into me before her lips could leave mine and kiss her a little harder. I hope she can't feel how desperate I am to have her lips on mine. I'm down atrociously.

This time we actually pull away but I keep her close and put my head on her chest as we continue to dance.

I don't know what the chances were but once we started dancing, my parents song came on.

For the rest of the date, we both started dancing a little silly while staying close. We talked, laughed, and told each other about our past.

This confirmed everything.

She is my soulmate and I will never be able to stay away from her.