"I thought you were looking at her when the vk's arrived? Oh and I also heard a rumor you were into her."

Scandalized and shocked " What? NO! I have a date with Penelope."

"Auntie's niece?"

"Yeah. She's just so beautiful."

"You know that makes us family right? Like she's our stepcousin."

"Please stop."

"Anyway what do you need help with?"

"An outfit. I would bother Austin but he's out with Quasi and I feel bad for always having to call him away."

"Yeah yeah. Where are you taking her?"

"The lake."

"Oh special. Ok here. It's casual but it makes you look like you're the prince of her dreams."

"I hope she likes me." I'm honestly starting to freak out. Penelope is the perfect girl and not to mention she looks like a princess. My soulmate my everything. She could get anyone she wants but here she is with me. What if she doesn't even feel the soulmate bond? What if there was no soulmate bond? Would she still go for me?

"Shut up. She said yes didn't she?"

"I said yes because she asked me" I smiled remembering and wishing we were still holding each other.

Elena facepalmed and said "I'm leaving. There's too much hopeless love in here. Have fun on your date. If she breaks your heart I'll break her nose."

"Thank you so much baby sis." I hugged her tightly while lifting her up.

"Put me down you sasquatch and stop calling me that"

"I miss when you were a baby." I said while wiping fake tears."

As she left, I remember that I have a date in 15 minutes. I started rushing to find the necklace. I wanted to give her. When I finally found it, I rushed out the door to the front entrance. Thankfully, she wasn't there and I was still 10 minutes early.

"CASPIAN!" I hear someone yell.

Sadly, that person is Adri.

" What Adri?"

" What is this about you going on a date? Why are you doing this to me? We are literally the perfect couple you could've easily just come up to me and asked me on the day instead of having other people spread the information. I'm so happy you figured it out. I'm in love with you Caspi-"

"Caspian?" I heard the angelic voice of Penelope. I was other speechless as I looked at her.

I would gladly do anything for this woman

As I'm still standing there shocked I didn't even notice Adri stand in front of me.