"I hope you saw the advil and glass of water I left for you I know your head is hurting a little bit so I hope that helped." She said

"yea, it's most definitely helping right now."

After that it was silent throughout the room but it wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

"what you got cooking up in here, got a nigga waking up happy as hell to the smell of food."

"nun much just a some bacon, eggs, sausage, cinnamon rolls, and waffles." she responded

"nun much that sound like a whole buffet. You really must know how to throw down then make me wanna stick around more to see what else you can do." I say with a sly smirk on my face

"maybe you do, but grab a plate the food is done it's orange juice in the fridge if you want some."

Grabbing a plate from out the cabinet I start piling hella shit on my plate like this the first meal I had in days. Once I finished packing everything I can into my plate I make my way in the living room, taking a seat next to India I start digging in.

"got any plans today?" India asked me

"probably nun might try and slide to the studio, but I ain't got nun to do. You got any plans?"

"no not really." She said

"maybe we can spend some more time together, make it our 3rd day hanging out."

"sure, I definitely don't mind spending more time with you. Not that bad to hang around breezy." India replies nudging my shoulder a bit.

"where you tryna go?" she ask curiously

"it's where ever you wanna go." I say not really caring where we go along as we together.

"how about a little shopping, haven't been in a while need to cop come things."

"aight bet, but don't try and decline my offers to pay for your shit I don't care what you get. Ain't really hurting my pockets." I said

"I have my own money I can pay-", cutting her off

"no, I got it! Let it be my treat for you letting me stay here."

"ok, I guess I take your offers. I guess that means I need to go get dressed, don't you gotta go home for clothes?" She questioned

"nah, I think I got a outfit or something to throw on in my car. I be changing bout three times a day so it probably some sweats and a tee in there."

"you can use the shower down the hall, I'm gonna warn you I kinda take a while to get ready mind waiting? She asks with a cheeky smile.

"you good ma, take as long as you want I'll be waiting out here for you when your done."

She soon disappeared down the hallway leaving me by myself in the living room, I head down to my car to get my clothes so I can get dressed.

-

India Westbrook
1:00 PM

Finally finish getting dressed, I grab all the things I need for me and chris outing today. Leaving out of my room I walk inside my living room to see a fully dressed Chris on the couch sleep again.
Lightly Tapping his shoulder, he wakes up sitting up very slowly.