Chapter 8

FREEN'S POV

My heart skipped a beat as a beautiful lady in white made her way towards me.

We maintained eye contact the entire time as she walked slowly past the rows of seats on either side of her.

She looked so absolutely exquisite that I didn't even notice I was holding my breath as she continues to draw closer.

"You look absolutely ravishing." I whispered to her while we were waiting for the crew to reposition their cameras.

"You look stunning, my soon to be wife."

My heart did a somersault in my chest at hearing her call me wife and it did a backflip when I heard the director say that we can rehearse the next scene by ourselves with the script to guide us.

I love it how he gives us so much freedom in terms of how we want to act out the scene based on the script.

And so, with much enthusiasm from both parties, we started going over some of the lines.

She was so beautiful that I didn't even mind all the other cast members who were there. I just wanted to kiss her.

We managed to steal kisses here and there, under the pretense of rehearsing. Though, we later found out that some of our stolen moments did not escape the attention of our co-stars as they approached us after shooting to ask if they could upload our behind-the-scenes moments.

We agreed of course. We're not about to deprive our fans of having something to brighten up their day. We reached this point because of them after all.

Forgive me, Khun Sam for treating this like my own wedding but I just can't stop kissing your bride. And it seems she feels the same way. Freen and Becky are taking the reins today.

When we reached the balustrade to do another kissing scene, we purposely smashed our faces too close knowing that the director will want another angle and ask us to kiss again. On the next take I covered her face with my hands and as expected, the director yelled 'Cut!' and asked me to reposition my hand a little bit not to block the whole side of her face.

The entire time, we were looking knowingly at each other. Trying to stifle our giggles. Grinning from ear to ear like legit newlyweds.

On the final take, we abandoned all our inhibitions and just went for it.

Our faces ploughing into each other, tilting our heads this side and that while our lips never lost contact.

Making out like nobody's watching. Drowning out the cheers and jeers from the other cast members.

Some of them were taking their phones out and started recording but we didn't care.

My hands ran up and down her upper arm while she had hers wrapped around my waist.

I felt her smile against my mouth. I pulled away to smile back at her, licked my lips and went at it again.

This time I grabbed her neck and caressed her cheeks gently with my thumb.

Ohhh this feels so exhilarating, daring, dauntless.

After being certain that we've provided the cameras and our co-stars a satisfactory performance and all the single people there have felt adequately SINGLE, we pulled away smiling.

But just before her face could completely move away, while our noses were still touching, I threw in one last mumu for good measure.

The crowd went wild! Hooting and whistling excitedly.