Confidently he walks through the entrance. Around him he finds a huge selection of different weapons and even armor, all of which seem to be highly inferior to the Armor Tekk is already wearing.

"Hello, hello~! How can we help you today, dear customer~?" On the other side of the shop a small girl with long pink hair bound into twintails pushes herself up on the counter to look at the new person that just walked in. Next to her stands a boy of a similar age with short blue hair and a defiant look on his face.

"I need a weapon." Tekk simply answers. It still feels weird to him that you actually need to talk to NPCs, who are nothing but simple code.

"No shit. You already got an armor and shield, what else would you need but a weapon?" The blue-haired kid scoffs and turns away to sit down on a chair and begins to read.

That already makes Tekk grind his teeth to the limit. What does this little shit think he is? He's nothing but a simulation! Something created for players like him to toy around with and to be used for their advantage.

"Just get me your strongest sword." In a low voice, Tekk demands. With a quick nod and bright smile, the pink-haired girl jumps in front of the counter and toward one of the displays, picking out a boring looking longsword. Compared to other weapons he's seen on the street, this doesn't seem very strong to Tekk. Angry, he rips the sword out of the girl's hands and throws it to the side, "I said I want the strongest sword. Give me that one." Trying not to break the most important rule given to every player of the game, not letting the NPCs know they are inside a game, Tekk clenches his fist tightly.

He points above the counter to a huge black greatsword with a sharp edge and a slight white glow.

Scoffing once more, the boy shakes his head, "No can do, bud. That sword isn't for sale."

"Fuck off, kid. I said I want that sword. Give it to me now, or you'll regret it."

Furrowing his eyebrows angrily, the blue-haired boy lays down the book on the counter and steps in front of it, looking up at the man in front of him, "I said, that sword isn't for sale."

Tekk slowly raises his hand and prepares to swing at the boy. He throws it forward and just when he thinks his palm connects to the child's cheek, Tekk feels a sharp pain in his arm and he freezes up.

"What the-?!" He yells out instinctively and jumps backward.

"Oi, the hell do ya think you're doing in my shop?" A deep, raspy voice asks him. Tekk hadn't even noticed the person that the voice belongs to before he grabbed his hand. The Warrior turns around and looks at the man standing before him. Even though he already made himself relatively tall, this man is even taller. His bulging muscles stand out at his arms and the veins popping out accentuate the scars that cover his whole body. His upper body is only covered in a leather apron, giving the impression of a cliché blacksmith. His long hair that has turned white due to his high age is bound into a manbun so it doesn't get in the way of his work and the beard in the same color as the rest of his hair only strengthens the sheer feeling of manliness he emits.

"Wh-What do you want, old man?!" Even though Tekk shouldn't be that much younger than this NPC in front of him is supposed to be, he feels an overwhelming mass of wisdom from him. The man looks down at Tekk angrily, and crosses his arms in front of himself.

"I'm the one that asks questions. The hell do you think you're doing here?" The blacksmith asks once more, his tone showing that he won't ask again. Tekk clicks his tongue at the nerves of this NPC and similarly crosses his arms.

"I want that sword above the counter. Now." He says confidently, looking up at the man in front of him.

The blacksmith instantly begins to laugh out loudly. "You want to have that sword? Kid, that's my sword. You're a hundred years too early to try and swing it."