WISH YOU WERE HERE

As the new day dawned, casting its dreary light upon the fifth day of the werewolf game, Taufeq found himself alone in Tasha's desolate cell. The weight of her loss pressed heavily upon his shoulders, his heart aching with an overwhelming sorrow. The room, once filled with her vibrant spirit, now seemed devoid of life.

Unable to contain his tears any longer, Taufeq sank to his knees, his body trembling with grief. His anguish spilled forth in wrenching sobs, the sound echoing through the empty cell. "Tasha," he whispered, his voice choked with pain. "Why did it have to be you?"

The screen flickered to life, showcasing Tasha's image as the witch eliminated. The sight tore at Taufeq's already wounded heart, intensifying his agony. Filled with a surge of raw emotion, he lashed out, grabbing the remote and hurling it toward the TV. The shattering sound mirrored the fragments of his shattered world.

Crumpling onto the cold, unforgiving floor, Taufeq buried his face in his hands, his tears streaming through his fingers. "I can't bear this," he gasped, his voice choked with sorrow. "Tasha, I miss you so much. I don't know how to go on without you."

As his cries subsided, Taufeq wrapped himself in a blanket that still held traces of Tasha's warmth. He longed for her comforting presence, the gentle touch that had brought solace in times of despair. "Why did you leave me?" he whispered, his voice laden with anguish. "I feel so lost, so broken."

In the depths of his despair, exhaustion overcame him, and Taufeq surrendered to the embrace of sleep. Tears still glistening on his cheeks, he sought refuge in dreams that mingled with memories of Tasha. Their laughter echoed in his mind, a bittersweet reminder of the love they had shared.

Unbeknownst to Taufeq, his companions, though scattered in their grief, shared his pain. In their own solitude, they too wept for Tasha and grappled with the anguish that threatened to consume them. But as the chapter converged on the path of healing, they vowed to carry Tasha's spirit forward, ensuring her memory burned bright in their hearts.

As the room fell into a solemn silence, the unwavering resolve of the remaining survivors slowly took shape. They would honor Tasha's legacy, unite their fractured spirits, and confront the darkness that had robbed them of their friend. For within the depths of their sorrow, they found a flicker of resilience-a glimmer of hope that would guide them on their journey to seek justice and redemption.

As Taufeq drifted deeper into his slumber, a radiant light enveloped him, drawing him into a realm where dreams and reality danced together. Within this ethereal landscape, a figure emerged from the luminous glow-Tasha, her presence comforting and familiar.

Overwhelmed with emotions, Taufeq's tears flowed freely as he fell to his knees before her. "Tasha," he choked out between sobs, "I'm so sorry. I wish I could turn back time and change everything. It should have been me, not you."

Tasha's voice, filled with warmth and compassion, reached Taufeq's ears. "Honey, please don't blame yourself. It was never your fault. The darkness that took me was beyond your control. You must forgive yourself and find the strength to carry on."

Unable to contain his anguish, Taufeq buried his face in his hands, his sorrow pouring out like a river. "I miss you so much, Tasha," he whispered brokenly. "If only I could have one more chance to see you, to hold you. I don't know how to go on without you."

Tasha's ethereal touch graced Taufeq's trembling shoulders, her voice gentle yet filled with determination. "Listen to me, my love. In your darkest moments, remember the words I spoke to you. 'Strength lies not in avoiding pain, but in rising from it.' You have the strength within you to overcome this darkness. Embrace it, and let it guide you."