SHADOWS OF BETRAYAL

The opening scene begins with the clock showing 5 PM, one hour before the Werewolf vote on the third day. Taufeq, Tasha, Dkey, and Zaher are putting in their best efforts to uncover who the Werewolf is.

Taufeq said "Alright, everyone, we're running out of time. We need to figure out who the Werewolf is before the vote tonight."

Tasha nodded in agreement"I agree, Taufeq. We can't afford to make any mistakes. Lives are at stake here."

Dkey nodded in agreement and spoke up, "I've been gathering clues and observing everyone closely. I think I'm onto something."

Zaher leaned forward, showing his interest. "Share your findings, Dkey. We need all the information we can get."

Dkey nodded excitedly and continued, "I've noticed some suspicious behavior from Izzah. She's been acting strangely and talking to herself, like she's plotting something."

Tasha chimed in, expressing her own suspicions. "I've had my doubts about Syafin. She seems to have manipulated Naqib and caused a rift between him and Elanie."

Zaher paused for a moment, considering their perspectives. "I have a different viewpoint. Leya seems too good to be true. Her badass demeanor might be a facade hiding her true identity as the Werewolf."

Taufeq raised an eyebrow, showing his surprise. "Leya? But she has always been supportive and helpful to us."

Zaher spoke firmly, defending his suspicion. "That's exactly why I'm suspicious. Sometimes, the most unexpected person can be the wolf in sheep's clothing."

Taufeq crossed his arms, deep in thought. "I understand your concerns, Zaher. We can't afford to overlook anyone at this crucial stage. Leya's actions might be a clever cover for her true intentions."

Tasha nodded, her eyes narrowed with suspicion. "It's important to remember that the Werewolf is skilled at deception. They will go to great lengths to hide their identity."

Dkey added, "We need concrete evidence before we make any accusations. We can't afford to be wrong and cause unnecessary tension within the group."

Zaher's gaze shifted between his companions. "I agree, but we must act swiftly. Time is running out, and the Werewolf is getting bolder with each passing day."

Taufeq took a deep breath, his voice filled with determination. "Let's divide our efforts. Each of us will gather more information on our respective suspicions. We'll reconvene in an hour and present our findings."

Tasha and Dkey nodded in agreement, acknowledging the urgency of the situation. They dispersed, each focusing on their assigned task, determined to uncover the true identity of the Werewolf.

Zaher remained in deep contemplation, his mind racing with possibilities. He knew that the stakes were high, and the fate of the group rested on their ability to unmask the hidden enemy.

As the group dispersed to carry out their assigned tasks, Taufeq's gaze lingered on Elanie. He had noticed her irritating behavior and the potential trouble it could cause within their already tense situation.

Taufeq made a silent decision, his mind resolute. "I'll keep a close eye on Elanie," he thought to himself. "Her annoying demeanor could be a smokescreen for something more sinister."

With a determined expression on his face, Taufeq walked away, ready to delve deeper into Elanie's actions and intentions. He knew that sometimes, the most unexpected individuals could harbor secrets that could unravel their carefully crafted plans.

It's 5:30 p.m., only 30 minutes left before the Werewolf vote begins. Meanwhile, Kujik is in his cell, holding a knife and throwing it against the wall. He mutters to himself, "At 6 o'clock, Zaher must die. It will make the game easier to play." He continues, thinking about how Zaher might defend himself. Kujik realizes that Zaher is not an ordinary person to be defeated easily.