NEVER BE ALONE

It was already 5 p.m, and the sun began its descent, casting long shadows across the desolate city. Taufeq, burdened by the weight of his own darkness, walked alone towards the secret doors. The information he had stumbled upon held the key to defeating the Werewolf, and he was determined to uncover its secrets.

As Taufeq approached the doors, he felt a mix of anticipation and trepidation. With each step, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was walking into the heart of darkness itself. Pushing aside his fear, he entered the doors, finding himself in a dimly lit room with a large black screen.

The screen suddenly flickered to life, revealing the figure of the creator standing before Taufeq. The creator's eyes gleamed with a mixture of curiosity and satisfaction. It seemed as though Taufeq had stumbled upon something of great importance.

"Ah, Taufeq, I'm glad you found it first," the creator said, his voice carrying an air of mystery and authority. "You've come seeking knowledge on how to vanquish the Werewolf without relying on the usual method of voting at midnight. Am I correct?"

Taufeq nodded, his gaze fixed on the creator. "Yes, I need to find a way to end this nightmare once and for all. The Werewolf's reign of terror has gone on for far too long."

The creator smiled, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Very well, Taufeq. I shall reveal to you the secret of defeating the Werewolf. But remember, this power comes with a price."

Taufeq's heart raced as he leaned closer, eager to hear the creator's instructions. He knew that this knowledge could change everything, but he also knew that there would be consequences.

"The key to slaying the Werewolf lies within a sacred amulet," the creator began, his voice filled with solemnity. "This amulet, when activated by the purest form of love, can unleash a powerful energy capable of destroying the beast."

Taufeq's brow furrowed with confusion. "But how can love defeat such a dark and monstrous creature?"

The creator chuckled softly. "Love, my dear Taufeq, holds a power beyond comprehension. It is the one force that can penetrate even the darkest of hearts and bring about true redemption. Seek out those who embody love in its purest form, and they shall guide you on this journey."

Taufeq's mind raced as he absorbed the information. He knew that finding those who held such love within them would not be an easy task. But he was determined to try, for the sake of all the survivors and for his own redemption.

"I understand," Taufeq said, his voice filled with determination. "I will find those individuals who embody the purest form of love and unleash the power of the amulet to end the Werewolf's reign."

The creator nodded, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Remember, Taufeq, the path ahead will not be easy. You will face challenges and sacrifices along the way. But trust in the power of love, and you shall prevail."

With those final words, the screen went black once again, leaving Taufeq alone with his thoughts. He knew that a new journey lay before him, one that would test his resolve and push him further into the depths of his own darkness. But he was ready to face whatever awaited him, for the chance to bring an end to the terror of the Werewolf and find redemption for himself and his companions.

And so, with the weight of the world on his shoulders, Taufeq stepped out of the secret doors and into the fading light

But just as Taufeq was about to step out of the secret doors and into the fading light, the black screen unexpectedly flickered back to life. Taufeq turned around, his curiosity piqued as he faced the creator once more.