PROLOGUE

After two years had passed since the tragic game, Taufeq and Tasha had been enjoying life as a married couple. Tasha asked Taufeq what menu they wanted to have for dinner that night, and Taufeq replied that she didn't need to cook. Instead, Taufeq would take Tasha out for dinner at their favorite restaurant.

Then, someone came to their house with a package and left it in front of their door before ringing the bell. Taufeq came and opened the door, and saw a package outside. He brought it inside, and upon opening it, he was surprised to find an invitation card adorned with precious items and the names of the participants who had joined the game with them.

Taufeq called out to Tasha, "Sweetheart... Look at this." Tasha immediately responded and went towards him. "Just a moment, dear... I'm coming."

After Tasha arrived, she was surprised to see the package that Taufeq had received. "What is this, dear?" Tasha asked Taufeq softly.

"I don't know, someone sent this package," Taufeq replied.

"What's written on the card?" Tasha asked.

"Let's find out," Taufeq took the card and it was written as shown in the picture below..

- A card that showed an invitation for both of them to join a Werewolf game. It also offered an exciting prize if they participated.

"Werewolf game huh?? I didn't expect it to come back again," said Taufeq in a confused tone.

"Too bad... I don't think we need to participate. We have already lost them all, I don't want us to get trapped in this game again," said Tasha in a reluctant tone.

"I know, dear... I also don't want to participate because we have been happy for 2 years. We ourselves know that the game is very dangerous for us to participate," Taufeq also refused to participate.

However, after thinking about it again, Taufeq said to Tasha, "Tasha... I think they are trying something new for this game... I think this game will never be the same as when we played with them."

"I don't care about that... we have suffered enough to survive the game for 5 days... The 5 days we went through during the game were very painful... What if one of us fails to survive from the game, if we participate?" Tasha asked.

Taufeq said, "Honey... I think they are trying something new for this game... I think this game will be the same as when we played with them."

Tasha said, "I don't care about that... we have suffered enough to survive the game for 5 days... The 5 days we went through during the game were very painful... What if one of us fails to survive from the game, if we participate?"

"I understand your concerns, dear, but think about the prize. It could be life-changing for us. And if we don't participate, we'll never know what could have been. Plus, I believe we can handle it this time. We've learned from our mistakes and we can play smarter. What do you think?" Taufeq convinced Tasha to join.