THE JOURNEY TO FORGIVENESS

Elanie and Naqib, an unmarried couple, were seen having a heated argument in a crowded restaurant, discussing their relationship.

"I just can't believe you right now, Naqib! You're always so clingy and it's suffocating me. I need my space!" Elanie started the conversation by talking about their relationship

"But Elanie, I just want to be close to you. I love you so much and I want to make this work." Naqib express his feelings towards Elanie

"Ugh, you're always said that. Can't you just give me a break?" Elanie said.

"I'm sorry if I come off that way, but I just want you to know how much you mean to me. I can't imagine my life without you." Naqib apologize to Elanie.

"Well, maybe you should start trying because I can't deal with this anymore. You're too much." Elanie said.

Naqib feels like he had been toying by Elanie.

"Please don't say that, Elanie. I'll do anything to make this work between us. I just need you to be patient with me." Naqib said.

"Patient? How long do you expect me to put up with this? I can't deal with your constant affection and attention. It's annoying!" Elanie mad at Naqib

"I'm sorry if it's too much for you, Elanie. But I can't help how I feel about you. You're the only person I want to be with." Naqib respond to Elanie

"Well, I need some space to figure things out. I can't be in a relationship with someone who's so suffocating. And you always bring the same topic which "The Werewolf Game" I don't want to hear that anymore." Elanie kept being such annoying to Naqib

"I understand, Elanie. But please know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Naqib said.

Naqib brought back the moment when they both survive and won the Werewolf game for the past 2 years.

"And Elanie, I keep bringing up the Werewolf game because it was a moment that we shared together. We worked together and won the game, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember. But that was two years ago, Naqib. It's not relevant to what's happening now." Elanie is getting sick to hear that same thing from Naqib.

"I know it's not relevant, but it's a memory that I cherish. It's a moment that we shared and it shows that we can work well together." Naqib continue to convince Eerah.

"That's all well and good, Naqib, but it doesn't excuse your behavior now. You're still suffocating me with your constant attention." Elanie said.

"I'm sorry if I'm being too much for you, Elanie. I just love you so much and I want to make things work between us." Naqib said

"It's not just about being too much, Naqib. It's about respecting me and giving me space when I need it." Elanie said with an innocent face.

"I understand that, Elanie. I just wish you could see that I'm not trying to smother you. I just want to be close to you." Naqib understood with Elanie's words.

"Well, you need to learn how to give me space too. I can't be in a relationship where I feel like I can't breathe." Elanie told Naqib for learning to give some space to a girl who needs it.

"I'll try my best, Elanie. But please don't forget the good times we've shared together, like when we won the Werewolf game. It shows that we can make a great team." Naqib said.

"I haven't forgotten, Naqib. But we need to focus on our present and future, not just the past. Never try to bring the past again." Elanie said.

After that The Waiter comes to their table and asked that is something bad happen to them.