THE DILEMMA

The clock had struck twelve, and everyone was on high alert. They all knew that something was going to happen, but they didn't know when or where. Tasha was still going through the journal, trying to piece together the puzzle. She didn't realize that Jiqbal was with the psychopath Hamid.

"Hey, Jiqbal, what are you doing here?" Tasha asked, trying to keep her voice low.

"I'm just hanging out," Jiqbal replied, trying to act casual.

"You're hanging out with Hamid?" Tasha raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?"

Hamid cut in before Jiqbal could say anything. "We're just discussing some plans for the upcoming night. You know how it is."

Tasha knew that something was off. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was a sense of danger in the air. "What kind of plans?"

"Just some things for the werewolf game," Hamid replied, trying to sound innocent.

Jiqbal looked uncomfortable, like he didn't want to be there. Tasha could see that he was being forced to do something he didn't want to do. "What's going on, Jiqbal? Are you okay?"

Hamid's face twisted into a sinister smile. "Don't worry about him. He's just doing what he's told."

"You son of a bitch," Tasha hissed. "What have you done to him?"

"Nothing he didn't want to do," Hamid replied, still smirking. "He knows what's at stake."

Tasha felt her blood boil. She knew that Hamid was dangerous, but she didn't realize how much until now. "You bastard. You're going to get us all killed."

Hamid just laughed. "Relax, Tasha. I know what I'm doing."

"Like hell you do," Tasha snapped. "You're going to get us all killed."

Just then, a figure appeared out of nowhere. It was Izzah, the bad bitch of the group. "What's going on here?" she demanded, looking at the three of them.

"Just discussing some plans for the werewolf game," Hamid replied smoothly. "Nothing to worry about."

Izzah didn't buy it. "I heard shouting. What's really going on?"

Tasha took a deep breath. "Hamid is forcing Jiqbal to do something he doesn't want to do. We have to stop him."

Izzah looked at Hamid with disgust. "You bastard. You think you can just bully people into doing what you want?"

Hamid just shrugged. "It's a dog-eat-dog world, Izzah. You either win or you die."

"You're sick," Izzah spat. "Both of you are."

Jiqbal spoke up then. "I don't want to do this, Izzah. He's forcing me."

Izzah turned to him with sympathy. "It's okay, Jiqbal. We'll figure something out."

Hamid's smile turned even more sinister. "You can try, but you'll fail. I always win."

"You're a psychopath," Tasha said, shaking her head in disbelief. "You're going to get us all killed."

Hamid just laughed. "We'll see about that."

As the three of them parted ways, Tasha knew that they were in for a long night. Hamid was a psychopath with no regard for anyone's safety, and he was determined to win at all costs. Tasha didn't know what was going to happen next, but she knew that they were all in grave danger

Hamid led Jiqbal to a secluded spot in the prison yards. Jiqbal didn't want to be there, but he felt like he had no choice. Hamid was forcing him to do something he didn't want to do, and he knew that it was only a matter of time before things went wrong.