WEREWOLF HUNT COMES TO A BLOODY END

It's already 5p.m, Dkey was spotted at Pillow's cell, and she watched as her friend was dying on the floor. Tears streamed down her face as her childlike demeanor transformed into something dark and sinister which is the demon side of her that sought revenge.

As she mourned her friend's death, Izzah approached her and spoke callously, "Well, Pillow deserved it. She was always so annoying and she had it coming."

Dkey was seething with anger at Izzah's heartless words. "How could you say that? Pillow was my friend!" she shouted, her fists clenched tightly.

Izzah scoffed, "Friend? She was just a liability. You should be grateful that she's gone now."

Enraged, Dkey punched Izzah with all her might, sending her flying and crashing into the wall. Izzah tried to fight back, but Dkey relentlessly hit her over and over again.

Tasha, who had been watching from a distance, intervened and pulled Dkey away from Izzah. "Stop it, Dkey! This isn't the way to deal with your anger," Tasha scolded.

Dkey was still fuming with rage, but Tasha's words eventually calmed her down. She looked at Izzah, who was cowering on the ground, and spat, "I hope you rot in hell for what you said about Pillow."

As Dkey walked away, her demon side receded, leaving behind a broken and grieving girl who wanted nothing more than to avenge her friend's death.

While Dkey wanted to walked away, Izzah interrupted her."I'm glad she's finally leaving. She's nothing but a troublemaker," Izzah said with a smirk as she watched Dkey storm away.

Tasha shook her head, "Izzah, you have no idea what Dkey has been through. She just lost her friend, and you're here talking bad about her. Have some sympathy."

Izzah rolled her eyes, "Sympathy for what? That girl Pillow deserved what she got. She was always causing trouble and now she's dead."

Dkey's fury boiled over and she turned back to face Izzah, her eyes blazing with anger. "How dare you talk about Pillow like that! She was my friend and you have no right to speak ill of her!"

Izzah sneered, "Oh please, like you cared about her. You're just using her death as an excuse to act like a maniac."

Dkey clenched her fists, "I'll show you a maniac!" she yelled before launching herself at Izzah, her fists flying. Tasha quickly stepped in between them, trying to calm Dkey down.

"Calm down, Dkey! Violence is not the answer," Tasha said firmly.

Dkey took a deep breath and stepped back, her eyes still burning with anger. "I can't stand her," she muttered as she stormed off.

Izzah watched Dkey leave, a smirk on her face. "Looks like someone can't handle the truth," she said before walking away, leaving Tasha and Dkey to deal with the aftermath.

As the sun sets before 6 p.m, the prison yard is quiet, except for the occasional sound of footsteps and the clanging of metal bars. In one of the cells, Zaher is sitting on his bunk bed, lost in thought. He can't stop thinking about who the werewolf is, and how they could be stopped before they hurt anyone else. Zaher is a man of few words, and he doesn't have many friends in prison, but he knows that he needs to figure this out before it's too late.

Suddenly, Kujik enters his cell, a sly grin on his face. Zaher eyes him warily, wondering what he wants.

"What's up, Zaher?" Kujik asks, leaning against the wall.

Zaher doesn't reply, instead staring at Kujik with a cold expression.

"I heard you're trying to figure out who the werewolf and the witch is," Kujik continues, ignoring Zaher's silence. "I can help you with that."

THE WEREWOLF GAME : MAD PRISON जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें